15

You've woken up due to Asahi shaking you multiple times.

"Where are we going..?" You said half asleep. "Tanaka said that we're going to an amusement park." Kiyoko said. You then realised your sleeping position. "I-I'm sorry senpai!" You sat up. "It's fine f/n. You can lay your head on my lap." She offered but you politely declined.

"Are you guys excited?!" Nishinoya said excitedly as he looked at the both of you. 'I don't know who to be jealous of..' Nishinoya was confused at his thought but he just shrugged it off.

"We're here!" Tanaka yelled.

You and Kiyoko quickly looked at the window and saw the entrance. You were amazed by how few of people were there. (Bad grammar srry) "woah.." Kiyoko surprisingly looked very amazed too.

"So! Who wants to ride that rollercoaster with me?! Asahi!?" Nishinoya yelled while jumping as soon as you've entered the park. Asahi tried to stop the idea but Tanaka and Nishinoya didn't listen and dragged him to the line, which was very short.

You and Kiyoko followed them to the line since you really liked rides. "I'll sit with Asahi, to calm him down." Kiyoko volunteered. Asahi quickly nodded and got in the ride beside Kiyoko.

I looked at the other 2nd years and saw that they were playing rock paper scissors.

"G-Guys..?" Your confused voice got their attention and Tanaka walked up to you. "Can i sit with you?" Tanaka asked. You nodded and sat beside him. You checked Nishinoya's place to see if he was okay since he's the only one who has no seat mate.

The rollercoaster started slowly and as it went up, you could feel Tanaka tensing up. He holds your hand without hesitation as the rollercoaster dropped. "AAAAH- AHHH KIYOKO-F/N!" You clearly heard Nishinoya's screams.

"Hoo..that was-BLEUGH!" Asahi quickly went to the restroom to find some tissues for Tanaka who threw up on you. "Sorry f/n!" He bowed as his vomit that was on his shirt dripped.

"Here tissue..!" Asahi gave Tanaka all the tissue he took from the restroom. While Nishinoya was laughing at his friend, you and the two 3rd years helped Tanaka clean up.

"Okay! Now, all you have to do is get a new shirt for yourself and for f/n-chan." Asahi said then wiping his sweat. Kiyoko pointed at a shop that has keychains,toys and clothes.

The five of you went to the store and decided to buy something for yourselves.

"Should i get matching keychains with hinata?" You whispered to yourself. "Hey f/n! We bought the shirts, let's go change!" Tanaka showed bags that clearly has clothes in it.

"We'll wait for you here."