39

"Good morning everyone!"

Nishinoya greeted really loudly so that everyone can hear. Most of you weren't awake and Nishinoya's loud greeting disturbed their sleep. "Shut up.." You heard someone groan. "Morning!" He continued greeting the others.

"It's december 31, you know what that means." Kuroo smirked. "New years!!" You all shouted in sync. What Kuroo planned for today's day was to go out, watch a movie before going to watch the fireworks. Sounded a little too basic for you, but you didn't want to argue with it.

"Okay, so..we have a problem." Lev tried to get everyone's attention. "What is it?" Kuroo asked. "We only have three bathrooms." He said, sounding disappointed. Lev said that the 3 bathrooms was in his room, his sister's room and his parents room. "I'm sure my parents would allow you guys to use theirs!" He grinned while holding up a thumbs up. "We're like eight here." You let out a sigh since it would take a long time.

After 1 and a half hour, everyone was finally showered and had finished getting ready. You and Inuoka was outside talking while waiting for the others. "Me and kenma played among us last night." You shared. "Really? I didn't see you play though." He tilted his head in confusion. "Oh, at 1 am. I think?" You told him, leaving him surprised at how late you and Kenma slept.

"We're here!" You heard Lev shout from the inside. "Let's eat breakfast first." Yaku said, already walking past you. "I know a good place." He said. You and the others just followed him and didn't even try to question about the place.

Yaku stopped walking then looked back at us. "Mcdonald's." He cheerfully grinned. "Wha- this is bad yaku! We should eat rice instead of burgers!" Kuroo growled at his short friend. "I don't care! I'm sure everyone would like to eat this." He turned to his friends to have a reply. "Y-Yeah! I want french fries." Nishinoya stuttered since Yaku was basically glaring at him, it's like threatening him to say yes.

"Thank you." Yaku smiled at the cashier before walking to his friends' table. "I'm telling y'all, meat for breakfast will make it hard for you to digest it, if you know what i mean." Kuroo crossing his arms, acting like a dad. "Whatever." Yaku rolled his eyes as he waited happily for his double cheese burger.

The waiter brought the food to your table with a gentle smile, just to see a bed headed hair boy glare at everyone that was in the table.

"H-Here's your f-food.." He trembled. His hands was shaking as he gave you, your drink. "Is something wrong..?" The waiter asked his grumpy customer. "nothing, thanks." Kuroo answered a quite roughly, if you know what that means. Kuroo looked at his friends after talking to the waiter and saw all of them already munching.

"So..who's paying?" Lev asked after Nishinoya, the last person to finish his food, went to the bathroom to wash his hands. "Yaku, since he's the one who wanted this. Am i right?" Kuroo snickered. Yaku gave a really cold glare to Kuroo. You've noticed that most of the time, they're always fighting. "Okay. kuroo, pay." You said loudly to make everyone here. "Ha? Me? Why?" Kuroo pointed at himself as he looked in confusion. "I don't know. Because you keep starting fights?" You shrugged, not sure about the reason. "Fine!" He shouted.

Kuroo's had enough for today, so he walked quickly to be alone. "Oh he's sulking." Yamamoto laughed at his captain. "Yeah, leave him alone for now." You told them. Kuroo stomps to the next place while you and the others follow him from behind.

"I need bokuto."