48

F/n left the room with Bokuto and quickly went to the fridge. "Hey yaku! Do you have any ice cream or something?" You yelled since he was in the living room which was a bit far from the kitchen. "Yeah? But it's pistachio flavoured!" He informed.

Bokuto pov
I took a look at the ice cream F/n had place in front of me and the colour was green. "Is this uh...vegetable ice cream?" I asked him. "huh? oh no, it's pistachios. Nuts, Bokuto." F/n told me. Not gonna lie, the ice cream looked like it had moss. I gave a look to F/n, but he just shoved the ice cream up to my face. "Eat." He said.

I took the ice cream from him and stared at it. "Are you sure it's not vegetables? What if it's made from celery?! I'm gonna puke if it is f/n." He hushed me and held my hand to make the ice cream closer to my mouth. I gave F/n one last look before licking it. "I-I no!" I shouted.

F/n quickly took the ice cream away from me and looked at me worriedly.

THIRD POV
"What's wrong?!" He asked, quite worried at his friend. "Sorry f/n, I just...don't like the ice cream." Bokuto mumbled since he was embarrassed at the fact he can't eat a pistachio ice cream. He felt like he made himself look like a loser and even worse than that, in front of F/n!

"Aww...f/n don't look! Go- go to kenma or maybe to your libero!" Bokuto cried out, covering his face. F/n thought for a moment before leaving Bokuto there.

Nishinoya was talking to Yamamoto and Yaku but he spotted you wandering around the living room. "F/n! C'mere." He grinned. You walked towards your friends. "Hey! F/n!! Oh, Are you read for tomorrow?? We'll be going back to miyagi. Which means..more alone time with me!" He giggled. The two others laughed quietly in discomfort since the thought of Nishinoya being alone with F/n, made them feel a bit...unhappy.

"F/n? Hello?" Aone called out. You turned around and saw a wet Aone.