・日Shopping日・

Key:

 (F/N/C)= favorite neutral color

(D/N)= Dads name

(M/N)= Mothers name

(F/C) Favorite color

"Momma! Are you sure I can get something? Everything looks too nice!" You said as You looked at the entrance to your favorite store. 

"Yes. You deserve it. You made your first friend! I'm so proud of you!" You mother said, pushing you into the store. You looked around for a while, then decided on a cute (F/C) patterned shirt along with (F/N/C) Cozy Pants with big, soft pockets on the sides. You though it was the coolest outfit you've ever seen. You put you hands up, but couldn't reach it, so you tried your tippy toes. You still couldn't reach it.

You were hopping up and down trying to grasp the outfit when a larger hand grabbed the outfit and took it down.

"Hello there. Are you (Y/N)?" The man said, kneeling down with the outfit in hand. You were hesitant to speak to the man. He looked around his 20's, the same age as you mom. But either way, you never knew this man, but you nodded you head to his question. 

He smiled and said and said the most shocking news to you ever.

"I'm your dad"

"I'm sure your mother has mentioned me here or there, but maybe not so much. Either way, le-" Your 'Father' was interrupted by the person you really needed now, you Mother!

"(D/N)! What the hell! Why are you here!?" Your mother said, storming over to your father, who kept a monotone face on, but you found it more scary then anything. 

You father put his hands on your shoulders, then said "Visiting MY daughter! You bitch! You haven't told her a thing about me, did you?!" He yelled, hurting your ears quite a bit. "Of course not! Why would I!? You left her alone in an alley when you were 'Going to introduce her to your friends'! You left her to die when you took care of her whenever I was gone, you ass! Get your hands off (Y/N)!" She yelled back, then running over to you. This time, now, his hands moved to your neck, tightly, too.

"Stay away from us! Or i'll kill her! Here and now! I'll do it!" He yelled, backing away and holding you by the throat. Your eyes were watering. Your mind was getting foggier. You knew if you didn't do anything he'd kill you without even realizing, so you stomped on his foot as hard as you could. When he didn't let go, you did the one thing you knew was your only option now.

You elbowed him right in the balls.

He yelped and fell to his knees, trying to recover from the harsh pain. Your mother told you if you were ever held hostage by a man, hit them there if you couldn't anywhere else. You didn't know why back then, but you did now. You sprinted right over to your mom and hit behind her. 

As soon as your so called father stood up, he was apprehended to the ground by 2 Military Police.

You cried in your mothers shoulder for what felt like hours.

Your sitting between Hanji and Levi in the carriage as it starts moving. You had never been in one before, and you were fascinated with everything about it. Every so often you would crawl over Levi or Hanji's lap to get a better view of the window. Hanji thought it was absolutely adorable, while Levi Clicked his tongue in annoyance, but in all honesty he didn't mind too much as long as you weren't dirty.

Once you arrived at the shopping district, you hopped out of the carriage following Levi and Hanji's exit. Hanji grabbed your hand and skipped around the shopping area while you stumbled to catch up. 

You ended up in one store that Hanji said had clothing for you, and told you to look around for things you liked. You slipped your hand from Hanji's and began to explore the store. There was pastel clothing, fuzzy clothing, basically everything you'd want. But you just.. felt sad with all the memories of you going shopping with you mom, and the bad memory, too. 

You felt footsteps next to you, and you looked to your right to see Levi. "Find anything you like, brat?" He said, looking down at your tiny figure. You shook your head in response and lowered your head to the ground, playing with your fingers. He sighed then put a hand on your head. 

"Stay here and DO NOT move, understand?" He said, giving you a stern look. You nodded your head quickly then he left. Some time later he came back with some cute clothing you liked, but one thing really stood out to you. 

A (F/C), fuzzy hoodie with little bear ears at the hood.

You were enhanced by it and took it immediately. Honestly, Levi was going off of 2 things, first being what had the least amount of dust, and then if he'd think you'd like it. He never expected to find something you loved so much.

You hugged it and tried it on immediately, making Levi somewhat cringe that it wasn't washed, but knew you should try clothing on before a purchase. It was a little big on you, but it was fine in general.

Levi passed all the clothing to Hanji to pay for, then You all left the store. You were walking back to where your carriage was waiting, but you saw something.

A Little family. A little girl, a father, and a mother. You stopped walking and just stared at the family walking around, and a wave of sadness washed over you. Levi noticed you weren't right by his side, so he looked behind him to see the trance you were in, and who you were looking at. 

He sighed and gently grabbed your hand, snapping you back into reality. "Come on, brat. Don't get left behind." He said, gently beginning to walk with you trailing next to him. You tightened your grip on his hand and he tightened back, still keeping his stoic face.