【→・Restraint・←】

time skippu

Eren and you were both going to be eaten.

You didn't want to believe it. You didn't want to die here, and you didn't want Eren, a part of your new family to die either.

Eren was kneeling on a cliff, his limbs chained to the ground and walls. You, however, were tied up against a column, with double the restraints. People knew about Erens titan, the founding titan, to some extent, but nobody knew anything about your titan, or it's abilities. They didn't want to take any chances with you.

You were wearing a ratty long tank top like it was a dress, while Eren was shirtless. The room seemed to be made out of the hardened titan skin. It was already cold in the room, but much colder since your body was pressed tightly against the cold crystal looking substance. You could hear Eren calling for you, but you couldn't muster up the strength to respond to him. Maybe he was telling you a plan? A way to escape? Instructions for you to follow? Whatever he told you, you did not hear. You just wanted to sink away, close your eyes, and drift off into sleep.

Through your blurry vision, you could see Historia swat away what looked to be a shot. One that looked almost identical to the one (F/N) had given you. She ran up to Eren and tried to begin to remove his restraints.

"Wait! Your supposed to use the shot and eat me!" You could make our what Eren yelled, and you froze.

You ate (F/N)? He did give you the shot, and you hadn't seen him since... so it was true..?

You ate your first ever friend.

Everything was so hazy, you didn't even notice the Scouts had came to rescue all three of you. You could hear explosions and yelling in the background. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind came by, knocking historia back, but being caught by Mikasa before she hit the wall. You on the other hand got pushed further against the hardened titan skinned pillar, some sharp areas digging deep into your back and stomach. You let our a pained yelp as blood dripped from your mouth.

Eren, now free from his restraints, was the first to notice your distressed yelps, and found you still chained to the hardened titan skinned pillar. He knew if anyone were to die here, it would not be you, not even close. He noticed Levi closing in on where the rest of his squad stood on the cliff and quickly called out to him.

"Captain! Get (Y/N)! She's on the pillar to your far right!" Eren yelled from the top of his lungs, grateful that Levi could hear him.

Levi sped over to the pillar you were stuck on, distraught by the sight of you. You wore a thin, long shirt, making it look like a dress. They were probably going to eat you as well. Levi knew he had to hurry as Rod Reiss's titan was looking worse and worse for everyone's chances.

"Historia! Keys, Now!" Levi yelled. Historia threw the keys and Levi caught them, swiftly taking off your restraints, earning a groan from you. Levi saw the extent of your injuries. The pillar's sharp parts were in your back. Levi knew you could heal from this eventually, but he felt bad knowing the pain you were in all this time. He pried you off quickly, thinking it was better doing it quick like a bandaid versus going slow. He grasped onto your cold body and zoomed over to his squad, taking off his leather jacked and wrapping your frail, freezing body up.

You couldn't make out much, but you could tell everyone was together now, and someone was holding you. Their grip was strong yet gentle, and it was warm. You snuggled further into the warmth, wanting that to be the only thing you felt at the moment.

"How's (Y/N)??" Mikasa asked, noticing your return. Levi looked at you quickly with furrowed brows before answering.

"She's alright, I think. She's just really cold." Levi said, holding you close to him in an attempt to warm you up.

Eren suddenly broke down, apologizing and crying. He said things about how he messes everything up, how he'd be better of dead. Everyone reassured him that everyone would get out of this mess together. Eren suddenly ran to the edge of the cliff after taking some sort of glass and biting into it. While everything was a blur to you, you could hear the commotion. The new sounds entering your mind, the feel of you being ushered in someone's arms under a large shade, and everything feeling as if it was going too quick for you.

When you came to, you were in a cart, leaned up against someone's thigh. From your angle, you could see Eren standing in the cart, yelling and punching the air. You tried to sit up, but failed miserably and only were able to flinch.

"You up?" You heart a voice ask. You knew who it belonged to. How could you forget?

"L-L-Levi?" You weakly asked. It was hard to see, but on the inside you were so grateful you were back with Levi, and everyone was safe. With the help of Levi, you sat up and rested your head on his shoulder. You looked up at him and it was as if your eyes were giving him a hug, as your (E/C) orbs held so much feeling and passion. While trying to inspect your surroundings, you saw something you wish you could unsee.

I'm sorry if the events aren't super accurate, but I try

School is a bitch tho :/