>*+Lesson Time+*<

"I got you now, You can't ever escape the wrath of me!" (F/N) yelled as you shrieked, blocking his oncoming blade with your own. 

You couldn't believe (F/N) had just betrayed you. 

You both were working together, slaying titan after titan, when he suddenly came rushing at you with the same blades stained with the Titan's blood. On impulse, you quickly pulled your own blade in front of you, protecting yourself from his oncoming blade.

The blades grinded together as you each tried to push the other away with strength from the blade. You could feel your hands bruising from the tight grip you held onto it. 

Suddenly, the blades were taken away from the both of you....by Tony.

"You both made a mess in here! You didn't need to rip apart the pillows and draw faces on them, did you!?" Tony said, full of aggravation. 

"No, Tony.." You each said in unison, lowering your heads in shame.

"I asked you both to clean up. You shouldn't have been using the brooms to sword fight. At least,..." Tony said before grabbing onto a broom.

"You shouldn't have started a sword fight without me!" Tony yelled as he chased after both (F/N) and you.

Levi was at an important meeting today, and with the upcoming expedition, he didn't feel right bringing you along without knowing how to use ODM gear. He knew you couldn't transform all the time, so that's why he had Eren train you. Well, 'let' was an exaggeration. Eren volunteered to train you when Levi asked his squad, and Levi wasn't bouncing for joy, so he had Mikasa accompany Eren.

"Just like that, (Y/N). Keep your grip strong. Imagine the blades like an extension of your body, like longer arms. Now, if you look to the side, you can see all these levers and buttons, right? Those control things like gas pressure, and the ODM wire speed. Always keep a few fingers close to those areas and a little more loose than the rest of your grip, so you can adjust the settings easily. Yes, just like that, (Y/N)!"

Once you understood the grip, Eren decided to make you learn balance, so he took you over to the balance practicing area (Idk what is called but it's this thing)

Eren connected the hooks to your waist, then gave a thumbs up to Mikasa, who began turning the lever, making you begin to raise. 

At the beginning, you were a little wobbly, sometimes getting close to flipping over and falling, but you quickly got the hang of it, easily balancing soon after. Eren almost teared up, saying how proud he was of his 'pupil'.

Now, it was time for the final step, slicing the nape. Other cadets had set up the forest with Titan dummies, so everything was ready to go. Eren was ready to send you off on the ODM into the thick forest, but Mikasa felt a little uneasy about sending a four year old into a forest with big ass trees all alone but she gave in.

When Eren gave you the thumbs up, you took off with your ODM gear, both blades in your hands. 

It was extremely hard to control your balance, since the blades were so large and heavy because of your tiny body, not to mention the ODM gear was slightly uneven due to the straps still being too large for your waist and shoulders, even when tightening the straps fully.

As you were flying through the trees, a titan dummy suddenly popped up, slightly catching you by surprise. You slightly tilted your finger, moving the lever in the opposite direction on your blades, then causing your ODM gear to shoot out a small puff of air, directing you easily in the position of the nape, slicing it with all the strength you could muster for yourself.

You had Eren and Mikasa gaping, along with the other cadets managing the titan dummies. You landed on the ground, practically stumbling as you landed. Eren was clapping for you as Mikasa slightly smirked and gave you a thumbs up.

Maybe you were destined to become a soldier like Levi said.