»---・NightMares・---«

lil tiny chapter c:

You shivered into your new blanket, closing your eyes trying to imagine warmth. 

You were in the cell once again. The bed was pushed against the wall, which you were sitting up on, the blanket Levi had given you was wrapped around your tiny body. You were shaking as the cell was freezing.

You closed your eyes, letting your fatigue take over, falling asleep...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP! I CAN'T DIE YET!" A soldier yelled as his ribs were being crushed by the hands of a large titan.

"MY LEG!" Another Scout yelled as his leg was torn of from his body.

"AAAUHG-" One Cadets Screams were interrupted when his head was flung from his body.

"(Y/N)! Hel-" Eren yelled as his body was split into two.

You curled into a little ball and sobbed as Everyone else was being killed around you

"(Y/N)!" You recognized that voice immediately, and ran straight to it. It was Levi's!

You hugged Levi, well, since you were so small, it was just hugging his legs. "You wont die too, right?" You asked, teary eyed.

"Of course I wont die, brat. I'll alw-" 

SPLAT

Levi's head exploded right before your eyes.

"Wha...?" 

You let out the biggest bloodcurdling scream ever.

"(Y/N)! It was just a dream!" Hange (Is it Hange or Hanji? i literally cannot-) said, shaking your shoulders. Your eyes were flowing with tears, and you were practically hyperventilating. Hange looked at you and furrowed her eyebrows. "What happened, tiny?" Hange asked.

"Titans..hurt! Hurt!" You cried. "Levi...Titan hurt Levi!"

Hange picked you up and walked out of the cell, where you spotted Eren muttering something about killing all Titans.

"Do you want to see Levi?" Hange asked as you looked up quickly at her, nodding. 

Levi POV

Knock Knock

'Who the fuck is knocking on my door at this hour...?' I groggily got myself out from my bed and headed towards the door. I opened it up ready to yell at whoever decided to disturb me at 3 AM, one of the only times I have slept all week, but stop when I see Hange at the door holding (Y/N), who seemed to be crying and breathing uneasy. When (Y/N) saw me, she practically jumped from Hange into my arms. I gave Hange questionable eyes.

"She had a nightmare. She said something about Titans hurting you." Hange said as I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'll take care of it." I said as Hange waved and closed the door. I carried her over to my bed and sat down, still holding her in my arms. I put my warm blankets around her, then spoke up. "Nightmare, kid?" She nodded as she hugged me harder.

"It wasn't real. We are all still here. You are still here. Your alr-" "I don't care about that!" The little brat cried. "I don't want you to hurt!" She cried. I hugged her tightly and sighed.  "Everyone is okay. You are, I am, Everyone. Shhhh." I continued with this until she calmed down.

"Pwease...Don't die and leave me." She said, looking up at me with watery eyes. I patted her head and gave a small smile, which nobody could see due to the darkness of the room. "Promise".  And with that, she fell asleep.

I very slowly laid back onto the bed, the little brat still snuggled in my arms, and I draped the covers over us both. I gave a long sigh before looking at the sleeping brat. 

"I'm not going to die. Not after that promise."

Ok so, eventually there will be a part where there is going to be a time skip for this story (the 4 year time skip that lead from season 3 to season 4) I want to know if I should continue the story even when the time skip happens in this book, or make a book 2 for the time skip. Please let me know (: