Tired-Hungry

YES I AM STILL ALIVE—

aii so this is a filler chapter, but it's rlly cute ♡

requested by: Armin_-_simp

You were walking through town, happily looking at what each of the shops and stalls had to offer. You continued to frantically search each of the things for sale, when you heard your name.

"Hey (Y/N)!" You turned your head and saw Tony and (F/N)! You happily rushed over to them, hugging (F/N)'s lower torso and then Tony's legs (bc u are so smol), to which you noticed (F/N) get stiff and clench his teeth. Tony also noticed this because he smirked to (F/N), then ruffled your hair. "What are you doin' here? I didn't expect to see little ol (Y/N) here!" Tony said.

"I wuz wooking at the stawls!" You happily said, looking up at Tony, then over to (F/N).

You noticed how uncomfortable (F/N) was, and it was coming onto you as well. Tony sounded..different, like, fake sounding. He didn't really sound happy to see you. It was honestly creeping you out. (F/N) must've noticed your uneasiness, because he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him, rather than Tony, muttering a "Stay close to me." In your ear so you could only hear. You gave a slight nod and held onto him as you all continued to walk through the town square, Tony flashing you each a rather creepy smile every once in a while.

Tony noticed how you weren't really speaking to him anymore, just keeping quiet and sticking to (F/N), so he walked a little closer to you, which made you somewhat worried and concerned. He began speaking.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)."

(Y/N)

(Y/N)?

(Y/N).

"(Y/N)!"

You fall out of your rough bed and onto the cold ground. You look around briefly and realize your back in your cell. You silently pout before you realize someone else is inside. You squint your eyes, trying to make out the unknown figure.

"(Y/N)? You awake?" The figure says as you childishly rub the sleep from your eyes.

"H-huh?" You tiredly say. "It's me! Sasha! Sasha Braus! I'm on the Levi squad, remember me?" She says bending down to you. Yeah, looking at her more closely, you realized her to be Sasha.

"W...Time is it?" Your grogginess getting the better of you, slurring your words from being so tired. "Three A.M.!" Sasha eagerly exclaimed. "I'm hungry, but Conny and the others won't let me get a crumb from the kitchen, so we are goin' out!" She says before standing up quickly, pulling you up with her. "Everyone else is sleeping and would probably make a fuss if I woke them up, so you are perfect to accompany me!" She says, leaving you out of your cell, then closing the barred door.

You both tip toed past Eren's cell. You knew he wouldn't lay a finger on you, you were only worried for poor Sasha if she was caught.

Somehow, Sasha managed to sneak you both out of HQ and you were in town now. Sasha led you to some food stores, drooling over all the pork and other meats, but you had to stop her because you knew that it wouldn't last long because it would need to be refrigerated and it would go bad. She agreed and then some time later you ended up in a small, 24 Hour bakery.

The amazing smell of fresh bread, chocolate, and sugar hit you like a truck. You ran up to one of the display cases, your hands on the glass, viewing over each delicious treat. Of course, Sasha was doing the same.

Sasha somehow had enough money to get a few things, but most of the treats were out of our budget. We walked out with a fresh loaf of bread, not the hard crusty type, either. It was the fresh, crispy kind. The really good kind. Along with that, we walked out with a few cookies as well, whatever those are, but Sasha seemed really excited about it.

She sat with you on a wooden bench and opened the brown bag, taking out the bread first. She ripped it in half and began devouring it as if she had never had a speck of food in her life. You watched as she chowed down, and she seemed to notice, because she picked her head up, giving you a confused look.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Sasha asked you, her mouth full of food still. You didn't think she'd share with you, but you were excited that she did. You nodded then took the other half of the loaf, then took a bite.

 You nodded then took the other half of the loaf, then took a bite

It was really good.

After the bread, Sasha pulled out the 'Cookie' things. Yes, you had seen them before, but your family never had the money to spare to get them, so you've never tried them before. Sasha put one in your hands and told you it was a sweater version of bread, in a way, with chocolate. You took a bite.

It was Heavenly.

You gobbled down the rest of the food along with Sasha. Once you were both done, Sasha checked the time. "Jeez! We've been out here for an hour! It only felt like twenty minutes!" She said, tossing the brown paper bag that was once filled with bakery goods into the nearby garbage bin, then picking you up as she scurried the both of you back into HQ.

To get back into the basement dungeon, you had to pass the entrance into the mess hall, and of course, Sasha was unlucky enough to pass by while Levi was waiting, leaning against the wall, sipping on his tea in his weird (but beautiful) way, flashing Sasha a rather deadly glare as you were already asleep.