꧁꧂・Shocking・꧁꧂

"(F/N)!  (Y/N)! What were you both thinking?!" Tony scolded you both as he pulled you out of the tunnel.

"First, (F/N), (Y/N) just turned four years old! You know the titans had infiltrated Wall Maria! It was beyond dangerous, especially since you left her here alone!" Tony then turned to you. "Now, (Y/N)-" Tony suddenly stopped when he looked at you.

Your eyes were dull, but were brimming with tears. You body kept still, but your hands were trembling. Your hair and clothing were covered in the soldiers blood.

Tony pulled you farther away from the tunnel, staring into your eyes

"(Y/N)? What did you see?" Tony asked you, a drop of worry in his voice. You looked up at him, willingly moving for the first time since your horrific sight you had just witnessed.

You said the first and only thing on your mind. 

"Red. Deep Red."

Levi POV

I quickly zipped away from both the 10 meter titans and hid behind a chimney. Small pebbles were flying roughly throughout the air. That shit would've hurt if it'd had hit me, and my gear would've been busted.

I leaned against the chimney and breathed out a hard sigh, collecting my thoughts.

(Y/N) jumped away from me, straight into the air. I thought she was going crazy. We weren't exactly close to the ground, either. I watched as she bit her hand, then I saw the same thunderbolt rise to the sky, just like when the Jaeger Brat transformers.

"(Y-Y/N)!!" I heard the Arlert brat yell. I turn my head and I saw the little brat, but she wasn't as little anymore.

She was about Four meters, and she had no skin, her muscles were exposed. Her (H/C) hair was to her shoulder's now, and it was extremely frizzy. But the thing that caught my eye was something so shocking, literally.

She had strands of lightning all around her, the same yellow color as you see when another titan shifter transforms. 'Must be her ability.' I thought to myself. I revealed myself from my cover, zipping down to the brat and Arlert. 

Armin was both fascinated and surprised. I turned my head to see the titan who was close to devouring my cadet, steam erupting from its corpse, on the ground, electrical currents flying from the body.

I turned back to the brat, but noticed her movements were rather staggered, and then she let out an ear piercing roar. I quickly grabbed Arlert and ducked behind another sturdy chimney.

A large sound of zapping came, along with a second roar. 

"C-Captain!" Armin yelled. I slightly turned my head to see what was going on. 

Everywhere I looked, electricity covered. It probably covered all of the area that was breached! I looked to see the electrical currents spreading to titans in the distance, once it reaches the nape, they collapsed onto the ground. 

I told Arlert everything I saw, just to get him quickly caught up with the situation. This area that was breached had not a single Titan standing anymore. I reached to my side, pulling out a flare, shooting it to the sky, yellow spreading up. 

Soon after, all of My squad, and Hanji met up behind the chimney. "Good. You all weren't hit!" Armin yelled, hugging Eren and Mikasa. "What was that?" Jean asked. "The little brat turned into a titan, and i'm assuming her powers are to do with electrical stuff. How did you all not get hit? That shit has a huge range." 

"Well, we saw it coming before it reached us. We didn't know what it was, but we didn't wanna stick around and find out, so we took some cover behind rocks and under houses." Eren said, while the rest nodded.

"I did too, but I really wanted to touch it! I want to test on it immediately! Speaking of which, is Tiny still in the Titan?" Hanji asked, practically drooling.

"Yeah, the electricity seems to have died down, I should be good to cut her out and bring her back here. Orders are to stay put right here. Understood?" I zipped away before I even got an answer. 

I cut the little brat out to find her body being circled by strands of electrical current, and had those same marks under her eyes as Eren would have if he'd transformed. I was fine lifting her up, it only tickled my arms a bit. I brought her back and everyone had worried faces, though Hanji was drooling more now.

"Erwin reported to me stating our HQ has been cleared. There was only a minor threat. We are free to come back as there had been no minor damages." Mikasa said, saluting to me.

"Good. Let's head out. The little brat saved us a lot of work." I said, taking off with her in my arms.

While flying, I swear I saw something on the wall, no someone.

A hooded figure, for sure.

Definitely watching us.

That bugs the shit out of me.

A/N

v

Hello, Author-Chan here! So yes, you turned into a titan is chapter, shocking! (no pun intended) 

Just wanted to tell you guys I am working on a book full of One-Shots of Levi x Reader, so you all will get some for Levi Heichou :>

On that note, let me know as well if you would like to request another AOT series or a One-Shot, i am open to requests!

Keep an eye out for the next chapter!