✈︎・Final Blow・✈︎

Your pupils became small, the rest of the world going dark. There laid Hanji, unconscious and injured. You were only so young, so you didn't understand that she would be okay, that she was only unconscious at the moment. You just immediately assumed she was dead.

You turned around to Levi and buried your teary eyed face in Levi's shirt, sobbing about how it was all your fault, repeating how sorry you were.

Eren figured he would be the best to explain the situation, so he quickly comforted you before Levi gave a blunt answer.

"(Y/N), Hanji is alright. She just got a little hurt, she'll wake up soon." Eren said, rubbing your back.

You looked up at Eren. You could tell the situation was drastic at the moment. A large titan (that secretly scared you a lot, but didn't want to admit it and be brave just like everyone had been telling you to be) was loose and was going to hurt a lot of people, but somehow, they had the time to comfort you. Why was that?

You wiped the tears from your cheeks with your sleeve and looked up at Eren with a face that would never leave his mind.

this is how i picture (Y/N), feel free to think of her any way you like!

Someone as young as you shouldn't need to express such a serious, no, dead-serious on your face. It almost made him want to cry, bend down to your tiny stature, hug you, and tell you how you didn't need to be worried anymore. How you didn't have to worry about dying or someone you love dying the next day. He swore to himself, if he had no reasons to rid the titans from the world, you would be number one.

Once you all had reached the wall, everyone regrouped with Erwin. Once you saw him, you ran up to him and gave his legs a hug, your shyness taking over once everyone was watching you hug him, so you just buried your face in his leg. Erwin lifted you up and spoke.

"Listen (Y/N) I have a plan. I want you to try to turn into your Titan form, and finish Rod Reiss off. Eren will put explosives in the titans mouth, making it explode. I'll tell you which piece is the one to go for, okay?" He said. He didn't want to make your scared, but he knew how much of a help you would be in this tight situation.

"..I-I'll try..." You said.

Yes, you were terrified, but you couldn't bring yourself to deny something that Erwin asked you to do. He was one of the first people you trusted in the Scouts. You trusted him and you loved him like he was your blood family. How could you refuse him after everything he's done for you?

*very small time skip*

After the explosion, which gave you a massive headache, you knew it was your signal to transform. You did and waiting for Erwins orders. He called for you and pointed straight at one of the titan pieces flying through the air. You jumped off the wall and into the air, using your electricity to fry the piece, turning it into ash.

You overdid it.

You couldn't gain the strength to land properly, or keep your form. You blacked out while falling down through the sky, hearing yells from everyone directing at you in worry.

When you awoke, you were not in your form anymore, and you noticed a sharp pain on your left leg. You notices steam coming from it, and a leg with the same scars you previously had was across from you. This almost made you sick. You can guess what happened.

Once you came to, you notices your surroundings. One thing stood out. People.

People were literally surrounding you, trying to get answers out of you, asking how you finished off that big of a titan, how if you were the same girl who has the trial of being a titan and being put in the custody of the Scouts. It was way too much for you at the moment.

Suddenly, both Levi and Erwin came through the crowd. Erwin was asking people to step away while Levi came to your rescue, picking you up and leaving the over populated space.

just want to point out very quickly, i'm sorry if the events are not accurate.

also would you guys like a separate story of just (Y/N) oneshots with whatever characters you guys want? let me know