Uncle Peter And Little Annie Making Bets

We had another plan to make Isaac remember and I hate this one even more. But I kept my mouth shut as I dumped a bag of ice into the large tub.

God, I hate this plan.

My thoughts were broken up when I heard the tail end of Deaton and Isaac's conversation. “Like being hypnotized.” Isaac offers. “Exactly. You'll be half transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind.”

Isaac bends down next to the tub and looks at it his face a mask of fear. Scott pipes in from next to me. “How slow does his heart rate need to be?”

“Very slow.” Deaton answers, I lean over the tub my hands clasped in front of me. “Okay, well, how slow is very slow?” I question.

“Nearly dead.” Deaton deadpans.

Isaac touches his palm to the fidgeted water and he yanks his hand back while inhaling sharply.

“It's safe, though, right?” The young blue eyed Beta questions. “Do you want me to answer honestly?” Deaton asks.

Isaac shakes his head while saying, “No. No, not really.” We all turn our heads when we hear the sound of rubber snapping. I know before I turn around it's my idiot.

It goes all the way up his arm and he smiles while looking at it. I shake my head. “What?” He questions. I give him a scolding look and he yanks the glove off.

Derek sends me a 'seriously?' look. I glare at him. I then send a worried glance over to Isaac. “You don't have to do this if you don't want to.” Scott and Derek nod in agreement.

Isaac nods then pulls his shirt off. I'm taking that he's going through with this.

He lets out a puff of air and climbs in. Scott and I pull off our jackets. He gets in the water his hands gripping the tub tightly. Scott, and Derek hold onto Isaac shoulder while I stand behind his head and hold onto his shoulders as well. We then submerge him.

He comes up his fangs bared and his bright amber eyes glowing, we struggle some to put him back under but we manage it and Stiles moves to grab his legs. “Get him back under.” Deaton says.

“Hold him.” Deaton says again. “We're trying!” I snap. We push him back under and then he stops fighting.

We slowly let go and I watch Isaac my eyes wide. I really hate this.

“Now, remember, only I talk to him. Too many voice will confuse him and draw him out.” The wise vet explains while lingering a look at Derek and I.

“Isaac? Can you hear me?” Deaton questions. “Yes. I can hear you.” Isaac replies from his trance.

“This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?”

“Yes.” Isaac replies.

“I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible, like your actually there again.”

Isaac starts to move again.

“I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that.” I move from where I was standing in between Scott and Derek and then move in between Stiles and Derek to push on Isaac's chest.

The thunder rumbles outside.

“Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory.” The lights flicker and the thunder continues to roll.

“I don't wanna do that.” Isaac mutters.

“It's all right.”

“I don't wanna do that.”