Stiles And His Virginal Problems

Chapter 4

I was staying at home today because Cora was back and we had some 'issues' we needed to work out. But instead of my alarm clock on my phone going off, I got multiple texts right in a row and they were all from Stiles and one, how much aderall did he have?

I'm very virginal and need to have sex

-Spaz <3

My lack of sexual experience is now a threat to my life and if you care about me at all you have sex with me!

-Spaz <3

I need to have sex with you like today

-Spaz <3

You need to sex me right now

-Spaz <3

You need to sex me right now, please!!!!

-Spaz <3

Anna??????

-Spaz <3

Oh, God

-Spaz <3

Derek? Is this Derek because if it it is. I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANNA and won't with out her persmision

-Spaz <3

Anna please for the love of God answer and tell me this is you, I don't want to die a virgin!!!

-Spaz <3

What the hell?

I face palmed what the hell? I then simply sent him one text.

Payback is a bitch, Babe ;)

-A

Now, I said I was gonna get him back for the thing with Heather and I am not having sex with him

Yet.

+

I dressed in workout clothes which consisted of my sports bra and sweatpants but my sister was already wearing them. She was not in my bed.

I let out a sigh and changed into jeans and a black long sleeve and pulled on my boots and I saw Cora doing pull ups on the bar.

I stood next to Derek both of us with our arms crossed. And we were almost wearing the same color clothes. I need to hang out with people who are not my brother because we're starting to twin and that's just unsettling.

I was really getting pissed at Cora, I told her to rest. “Stop. You're not done healing.” I say.

She drops down and then goes and does push ups. “Yeah? Well, I'm done lying around.” She counters.

How did my mother handle, Derek, Cora and me and not kill us? Seriously Laura was the easy one. We're just pains in the ass and I'm starting to feel like the parent right about now.

“Then sit.” I retort.

“Are you two gonna help me go after them?” Cora asks. We don't answer. Instead Derek kicks his leg under her arm and knocks her off balance which makes her land on her back.

She jumps up and starts throwing punches at Derek. He blocks all of them. “Come on, fight back!” She exclaims.

Derek let's go of her.