Kidnapped Kira

We arrive at the school and we get in after I break a few locks, we go straight to the chemistry room and the door is unlocked.

"So what are we looking for?" I ask. A strong smell of chemicals hits my nose.

He doesn't answer and walks straight towards the other side of the room where the chemicals are kept under lock and key and he opens the door right up.

"That was supposed to be locked." I mutter.

"Yeah.I know. Notice anything else?" He asks.

"The scent of chemicals is so strong that even a human can smell it." I point out.

He bends down to look at the contents of the closet and shines his flashlight about.

I notice something. "They wouldn't have been able to catch a scent."I point out the chemicals were too strong and some can even cover scent even the best of trained werewolves couldn't get that scent.

"Yep."Stiles answers.

"Stiles look." I point to a spot on the floor and he shines his light on the blood splatter.

"He was here, performing minor surgery on himself. Lydia was right."Stiles says looking up on me.

"Why does that make it way worse that he was here now?" I ask.

"Because he was here to kill somebody." Stiles answers.

"But who?" I question.

"That's what we gotta figure out." Stiles gets up and walks away from the closet.

"We could spread out, start looking for....Anything." We both start looking when I notice something on the chalkboard.

"Anna what are those?" Stiles questions from behind me.

"Atomic numbers." I reply.

He comes and stands behind me.

"I sit a formula?"

I pick up a piece of chalk. "Not really. 19's potassium. 53's iodine.88's radium. The first two make potassium iodide...." I begin writing letter that go along with the numbers.

"Potassium is K?"

"From kalium, the scientific neo-Latin name." I reply as I write in the'I' for iodine.

"What's radium?"

I write the letters. "R-A." I reply it spells out Kira.

"Kira."He mutters.

"Who's Kira?" I turn and ask urgency in my voice.

"I'll explain on the way we have to find her."

We rush out of the school back to the jeep.

+

We arrive to the house where this girl Kira is supposed to live after we picked up Lydia for extra help and we then find Scott unconscious on the ground.

We run to him. "Scott!" I yell.

"Scott? Scott!" Stiles yells shaking him.

Scott opens his eyes a gash on his head, he shoots up when he realizes what happened.

"Barrow,he took Kira!" He explains from the ground.

"We know. He was after her the whole time." I reply, I grab his hand and pull him up.

"When did you get back?" He asks.

"Long story, but you need to calls Isaac and see if he found anything."Stiles answers.

Scott calls Isaac and we wait anxiously to hear any news from Isaac.

"All right, thanks." Scott replies and hangs up. He marches back over to us. "We have to think of something. He's going to kill her."Scott states.

"I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia says to the group.

"Because you heard the flies, right?" Stiles asks.

"What do you hear now?" I ask.

"Nothing.I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. I just....I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream."Lydia says in frustration taking a few steps away from us.

I look down for a minute then look up when I have an idea.

"Okay,then scream. Lydia, scream." I say.

Lydia lets out a high pitched scream. Stiles covers his ears as do I and Scott trying to block out the sound that makes my ear drums want to burst.

We all look at Lydia with baited breath, she whirls around to look at us causing Stiles to jump backwards a bit.

"It'snot flies. It's electricity." Lydia exclaims.

"Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation." Stiles adds.

"What substation?" Scott questions. Now we have to go track down Barrow and save Kira. Man did I miss Beacon Hills

Stiles, Lydia and I rode in Stiles' jeep while Scott followed on his bike, we pull to a stop and Stiles reaches for his bat. "Okay. You both wait here, all right? Just wait for the cops to come." He says as he start to climb out. Lydia and I share a look.

"Us? Wait, Why?" Lydia asks.

He stops by my door. "I only got one bat." He replies. I give him a look and hold up my hand and flick my claws out. "I think she's good." Lydia comments.

"Okay fine come on." I open my door and run ahead of Stiles to catch up to Scott.

I'm right on his tail to see a girl tied to a fence and a crazy person holding her hostage with electrical piping.

He runs to her. "Scott! No!" Kira yells.

"Lookout!" I yell.

He turns when it's to late Barrow hits him with the wire causing him to go flying.

I growl at him still fully in my human form. "Let her go, she's not the one you want." I say.

"Anna don't." Scott says, I turn my head to look at him. Barrow takes this as his opportunity to hit me with the electricity. I scream and fall next to Scott my body shaking. I am really getting sick of getting hit with electricity at this point.

Barrow bends down next to Kira with the piping. "Don't." Scott pleads.

"You'll kill her, stop." I groan out.

Barrow brings the electricity to Kira and a large explosion erupts.

Scott and I cover our eyes, everything explodes with a mass of light. I slowly uncover my eyes to see that Kira was the one who absorbed the electricity. What the hell? 

Barrow is dead from getting shocked. Scott and I slowly rise to our feet. Oh great now we have another supernatural teenager on our hands, just perfect and I think I know what she is.  

Hey another update!The next chapter will be better I promise we will have a lot ofStanna and we will also see Anna talk to the twins once she finds outthey are back at school and it wont be pretty I will try to updateagain today but no promises so cross your fingers, and for fans ofthe After Effects, I posted a youtube trailer for season 5a so checkthat out because once I get a few more chapters on here done, I willwork on some trailers and begin work on that season so I am back andready, I have missed doing this and I have so many ideas so I am backfor good this time, anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter let me knowwhat was your favorite part and what you are looking forward to themost this season

Comment, Vote, Follow:)