Guns Out

Chapter 10

I stood next to Sheriff with my arms crossed over my chest, Sheriff held a pair of handcuffs out in front of him. "You want to handcuff me?" Void Stiles questions. His voice sounds soft just like Stiles.

Sheriff starts to walk forward and I follow him keeping my eyes trained on the wall not actually on Stiles himself. "If my son's still in there, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me,then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows we're here to protect him from himself and from others."

I make eye contact with Void Stiles and the look in his eyes, is the way Stiles looks at me. Maybe this could work. Void Stiles holds his hands up and Sheriff puts the cuffs on his wrists. Void Stiles looks down at the cuffs on his hands then back at me and the look in his eyes has changed. "He's not Stiles." I spit with venom in my voice.

He smirks at me and snaps the cuffs. Allison, Argent and Derek all appear behind us. Allison stands off to the side while Derek is slightly behind me, as Sheriff and I back up from Void Stiles.

Allison shoots out her taser and Void Stiles catches it with ease and yanks the cable and taser straight out of Allison's hands.

It goes sailing across the floor. Derek moves from behind me his fangs bared and growls at Void Stiles. He swings his arm is caught, sent behind him, his head is bashed into the table and he's thrown into the pillar. I growl, I jump up and send my leg sailing into Void Stiles, since he is distracted I land a hit and he goes down. I go to run past him and get to Derek when Void Stiles reaches out grabs my thigh and sends me sailing into the wooden column. I land hard on the ground with a groan.

Void Stiles stands up he slowly turns around when he hears the clicking of Argent pulling his gun.

I start to struggle up to my feet as does Derek. My blood runs cold, I thought he didn't have any lethal weapons on him.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Sheriff pleads. Derek gets to his feet and stands still by me.

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." Argent points out.

Sheriff then pulls his gun and aims it right at Argent. Void Stiles mutters an 'oh' under his breath.

"You're not going to shoot my son."

"Anna said it herself Sheriff, that's not Stiles."

"Put it down." Sheriff warns. I climb up to my feet. If Argent is gonna try to pull the trigger, then I'm gonna have to stop him.

"Put it down." Sheriff repeats.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad." Void Stiles voice cuts in, his eyes are watering and he sounds just like Stiles.

"Don't listen." Argent orders.

"Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!" Sheriff orders.

"Pull the trigger come on." Void Stiles taunts.

"Argent don't!" I yell. I shoot from my spot on the ground and stand right in front of Stiles, starring at Argent. The gun aimed at my head. Argent's grip on the gun wavers.

"Anna move!" Derek commands.

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me." Void Stiles cuts in.

"Anna move it now! Right now!" Derek yells.

"Dad." Allison yells.

"Shoot me!"