Enemies Turned Friends

Scott heard us, and he then figured out where Lydia was. Oak Creek, the camp that Mr. Yukimura told me and Allison didn't exist.

We all drove there, ready to get back Lydia. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Derek.

Where are you?? Twins were attacked something is up, answer me now!

-Derek

Sorry Derek. But I have to do this. I have to help my friends.

"Hey, you okay?" Stiles questions his best friend.

"Yeah. Yeah. You don't have to worry about me." Scott answers.

I can smell his emotions. He's lying just like I am. We're all scared for Stiles.

Isaac breaks the silence from next to me. "All right, I'm gonna say it.You look like you're dying. You're pale, and you're thin and you look like you're getting worse. We're all sitting here thinking it. When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?"

I turn and narrow my eyes at Isaac. "Shut it." I snap at him.

"You know I'm right." Isaac counters.

"I said shut it."

Isaac looks down at the ground.

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott inquires, the same question that has been burning in my brain.

"What do you mean? Like, if he dies, then do I die? I don't care. Just so long as no one else dies because of me. I remember everything I did,Scott. I remember pushing that sword into you I remember twisting it.I remember breaking Anna's wrist and hitting her head."

I look down biting my lip. "Stiles that wasn't you." I state my voice thick.

"Yeah, but I remember it. You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me."

I look down at my hands. I can't keep that kind of promise to him.Isaac leans closer to me, I look towards him, my eyes watering. He reaches for my hand and grabs it, giving it a light squeeze. I give him a sad smile. 'thank you' I mouth.

We pulled up to Oak Creek and jumped out of the Jeep, Allison and Kira were already there waiting, we stand in front of the gate in a semicircle.

Scott is the first to speak. "We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger. This is Lydia."

"I'm here to save my best friend." Allison states.

Scott looks toward Stiles. "I came to save mine."

I look at Allison. "I came to help my pack." She smiles at me.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac adds.

We all turn to walk into the gates. Stiles looks toward me, "please be careful."

I nod. "I'll try"

Allison, Kira, Isaac and all marched up to face Noshiko and the Oni. "Kira, turn around and go home." She orders her daughter sharply. She's flanked by the Oni.

Allison pulls out her bow and loads an arrow, she aims it directly at Noshiko.

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You." Kira responds to her mother.

"Call them off." Allison dictates.

"You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?"