Problem With Black lights

Chapter 2

We had to go to the police station and be interviewed on what we know. I really am not a fan of this especially since Scott's tool of a dad is the one asking the questions, Stiles told me how he is the one trying to get his father fired. I personally will tell the Sheriff anything but I will do nothing to help Scott's absentee father. Also I am not a fan of the cops since I've been arrested multiple times.

So when Stiles and I have an opportunity to let our sarcasm out and use it full blast we take it.

I sat in the middle of Stiles and Scott and Kira sat in the middle of Scott and Lydia.

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asks.

"At the same time." I reply simply my arms crossed.

"At the same time as who?" He questions.

"At the same times as me." Scott answers while Stiles and I point to Scott.

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asks.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott questions.

"I think he's asking us." I answer gesturing to Stiles and myself.

"I think he's asking all of you." Lydia cuts in.

"Okay, let me answer the questions....Let me ask the questions." I snort when I see the look on the Sheriff's face behind McCall. He's floundering and Sheriff is getting a kick out of it. Stiles makes a gesture as to point out the correction.

Agent McCall gives me a stern look. "Something funny?" He snaps.

"Just watching the special agent fail, is starting to be the highlight of my day." I reply with a smirk on my lips.

He fixes me with a glare, but continues. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

Everyone nods. "Sounds about right." Stiles comments.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles points out.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles winks at his dad and points at him proudly his sarcasm never leaving his voice.

Sheriff snorts and tries to cover it with coughing. I look at Stiles and smirk.

Agent McCall shoots a look to Sheriff. "Stiles, just, uh.... Just answer the man."

"We made a good guess." I state.

He then turns his attention back to Scott and Kira. "What were the two of you doing?"

They choose to answer at the same time. "Eating pizza."

"Eating sushi."

They look at each other and change their answers.

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza."

They try one more time. "Eating sushi and pizza." They answer this time agreeing on what to say.