Anna Throwing Sass

Chapter1

It never felt so good to shower, it felt so amazing to have a hot shower and sleep in my own bed and to let all my wounds heal. I slept amazing it was the best sleep I had ever gotten. It was barely 5:30 in the morning, but I knew I had to get up early because I wanted more than anything to go see Stiles and I that's exactly what I planned to do because we both had school. I pulled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a tan tank top a camouflage cardigan and a pair of black boots that went up to my knees with laces.

I walked downstairs with my black back swung around my shoulder.Someone clears their throat, I whirl around to see my brother standing next to his desk with his arms crossed.

"Hey,D what's up?" I ask while I readjust the shoulder on my bag.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go meet up with Stiles, since I haven't seen him since we were in Mexico for like 3 weeks. Remember? Peter lost his finger that he wants me to reattach later."

He nods. "Yeah he called me and he wants me to actually do it because he realized that giving you a sharp object would be a very bad idea."

"Well yeah." I respond without batting an eye it would be. I would stab him on purpose.

Derek rolls his eyes.

"Go to school, and don't stab anyone while you're there, okay?"

"Fine.No promises you're not gonna be called down for me getting into a fight." I call as I walk to the door, I pull it open.

"I stopped being surprised by it when you were 7 and Peter had to come and pull the girl off of the monkey bars."

The door shuts behind me as he finishes his sentence.

Iran to Stiles'.

+

I walked up the driveway and saw that Sheriff Stilinski was still home.I knocked on the door, he pulled it open. "Hey Anna."

"Hi,Sheriff, Stiles up?"

He nods and opens the door further to let me pass by him on his way out.

"Make sure he gets to school?" I nodded.

He went out to his car started it and pulled away.

I put my bag down on the ground by the door and walked up the stairs.

I opened Stiles door and saw him still fast asleep but the blanket was covering his head. The only reason I knew he was asleep was because I could hear his heartbeat at a resting pace.

I poke him in the area where I thought his head was. "Mmm." Stiles mumbles.

I pull the blanket off of his head. He's still asleep. I facepalm. I sit down on the edge of the bed. I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Mmm."Stiles mumbles.

I lightly run my fingers through his hair. "Stiles." I say.

I lightly shake his shoulder. "Stiles."

I let out a loud sigh. "Stiles I'm pregnant."

His eyes shot open and he woke up screaming. "Derek don't kill me!"

I cock my head at him. "Really? That's your response to that?"

"Anna?"He asks.

I nod while cocking my head at him.

He holds his hand up in front of his face he then puts it down and launches himself at me pulling me down on top of him.

I laugh. He hugs me as tightly as he can. I wrap my arms around his neck. He buries his head into the crook of my neck.
"I missed you so much." He murmurs into my shoulder.