Danger Still Lingers

Chapter11

I sat downstairs my head in my hands. Stiles was back, but was it the real Stiles? My stomach was in knots I was worried about Lydia, Isaac hasn't answered my texts, and Derek was still MIA and not answering his damn cell phone. I sat shaking my leg. I let out a sigh through my nose. I walk up the stairs to Scott's room where Stiles and Melissa both were. I stand in the doorway my arms folded over my chest not making a sound. Stiles's eyes land on me. Melissa turns her head and sees me. She smiles. She gets up from next to Stiles. "I'll give you two a minute." She walks by me and puts her hand on my shoulder in a comforting manor.

I walk in and I sit on the bed next to Stiles. He sits up some and he reaches for my hand. "Hi." I croak out not trusting my voice fully.

"Hey." He replies he runs his thumb across my hand.

I let out a shaky breath. "I missed you."

He smiles. " I missed you too. I'm so sorry, for everything. I can't believe I hurt you."

"It's not your fault." I reply.

"Yeah doesn't mean I don't feel horrible. I never wanted to do that but I didn't have control."

I nod. "I know, but what matters is that you're okay now."

"Anna, I'm so sorry."

I cup his face. "I know but I don't care, I just care that you're okay. I missed you Stiles."

"I missed you too. A lot. You have no idea." He says finally.

I lean in close and brush my lips against his. He closes the distance and kisses me tenderly. I feel the tears I've been holding in finally fall and roll down my cheeks.

Stiles pulls back, he brushes them away from my cheeks with his thumbs. He pulls me in for another kiss.

His hands snake around my waist, he deepens the kiss. My hands go to his hair. I pull back. I move closer to Stiles and I wrap my arms around his neck. He holds me tightly against him.

"God I missed you, I never want to let go again." I whisper my voice cracks.

"You don't have too. I would love to stay like this." I pull away and I look at him. I have to tell him before I loose the chance.

He kisses my forehead. "Stiles, I lo-" I'm cut off by a knocking on the door.

Scott comes in. I turned to look at Scott. "She's here isn't she?"

He nods. "Yeah."

"Okay, let's do this." Stiles mutters.

Scott and I share a tense look. I hate this idea and I hate Noshiko I don't want her anywhere near Stiles with the Oni. "Guys we have to do this." Stiles comments when he notices both of us wearing a matching expression. I let go of Stiles and I get up from Stiles, wipe my face and I help him to his feet. He puts his arm around my neck and I help hold him up and down the stairs with Scott next to him and we come to stand next to Melissa.

The older Kitsune is standing in the middle of the living room. "Do you recognize me?" She inquires from my boyfriend.

Stiles feels me tense up and tighten my grip on him. He looks down on me offers me a small sad smile and removes my arm from around his torso.

Kira comes charging in. "Stop." She dictates at her mother.

Noshiko holds out her arm to stop Kira. Stiles steps away from, Scott, Melissa and I. Scott gives my shoulder a squeeze but it doesn't help my nerves. "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles points out to Kira.