The Trickster Attacks

Lydia's emergency was worrying me more and more, Isaac was hurt still, Stiles was temporally with us, but how long would it last before the guy that I love tries to kill someone else? How do we save him?

My eyes got wide when I walked up to Lydia and saw that the fair skinned hunter was standing with them.

I gave Lydia a pointed look, what is with the friendship bonding going on over here? I can make my own friends...I think?

"What's going on?" I ask annoyed.

"We need to pay Peter a visit and we figured you could arrange it, and help us out with him." Lydia replies.

I roll my eyes. "Just because I don't threaten to hit him with a chair as often as I used to, doesn't mean I like him, I tolerate him at the most."

"Please Anna." Allison tries.

I exhale through my nose. Ugh, time to be all team player and helpful, what's next I'm gonna sing glee songs? "Fine. Let's go visit the pyscho."

+

We walk up the stairs, Lydia behind me and Allison behind her. I stop next to the door to my home and Lydia goes to throw it open when Allison stops her.

I cross my arms over my chest and look at Allison, I personally would like to get this over with fast.

"While it's smart to bring us with you, I still think the rest of this is totally insane." Allison comments.

"While I agree with the huntress, he is totally insane and us talking to him can only add to our own insanity. He is still Lydia's best shot." I point out.

"I tried to find Stiles, and I led everyone into a mental institution. I call that a colossal failure. Look, I just need to figure this out,and he's the only one offering help." Lydia comments.

"Peter doesn't offer help. He offers a chance for you to be manipulated into giving him what he wants." Allison argues.

I gesture to Allison. "Also true, but he is also her best shot, and besides, I know Peter, I can back talk him until, he begs us to leave, so there's always that Plan B."

I grab the door handle and throw it open. Peter has his back to us looking out the large windows but when the door swings open he turns to face us with a grin on his face. "The hunter, the Beta and the Banshee. Ladies, come in." Peter greets.

Peter casts a glance to Allison who is standing on the other side of me."She goes."

I shake my head. "She stays. You almost tried to kill Lydia remember?" I correct.

Peter clicks his tongue at me. "Annie, do you actually think I was trying to kill her when I bit her? You're smarter than this."

I glare at him again for calling me the name I despise. He then looks at Lydia. "You were my backup plan, remember? Not to mention, the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities. You think power like that was going to come out on its own? I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart."

I roll my eyes. "Okay, that proves it, your people skills are officially worse than mine." I point out.

Peter turns to look at me. "What was that Little Annie?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "I hate being called that, you know that,stop calling me it or else I will hit you with a chair."

"