The Return of Cousin Miguel and Margarita

I went back to Scott's, Derek went to go look for Lydia. He convinced me that he could go alone, after a 20 minute debate filled with me and him yelling at each other and then him pretending to hit his head against the wooden column. So I went back to Scott's to watch over Stiles.

I walked into the house and Scott came downstairs, he changed when everyone left I'm guessing just like I changed into a black flannel and gray jeans before I came back over.

"Hey," I greeted the young Alpha.

"Hey, you find Derek?"

I nod, I look toward Stiles who is asleep on the couch. "How long has he been out?"

"An hour."

"I'm gonna sit, and watch, you can get some sleep." He nods. I look at Scott's face his expression is different much more somber.

"You okay?" I question.

"Yeah, just worried."

"Me too." I slowly walk over to Scott and I pull him into a hug. "You're doing good." I mutter.

I let release him and sit down in the chair across from Stiles. Scott gives me a small sad smile and walks back upstairs. I lay back, my eyes feeling so heavy the exhaustion from the day finally hitting me.

I readjust my position in the chair to get comfortable, while also trying to fight off my fatigue, I look over at Stiles. I smile softly I really did care about Stiles, I never would let myself admit it out loud but I really did need some people in my life, and Stiles was definitely one of them.

+

I open my eyes and the first thing I notice is a blanket draped across my body, a sweet gesture from Scott. I notice Stiles start stirring in his sleep, I push the blanket off me and I stand up to move closer to him. He jumps awake with a gasp and stumbles forward trying to walk, I grab on to him, stopping him from moving forward.

"Hey, it's okay." Stiles grabs onto my arms. "You okay?" I ask,looking at Stiles soft hazel eyes, that now look ridden with terror.

"What happened? How long was I out?"

Scott comes into the room and stands next to me.

"Just a couple hours. You should sit down." Scott answers.

"Where's my Dad?"

"He's at Eichen House, questioning everyone. Looking for Meredith. I promised him I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

I let go of Stiles slowly and I instead and stand next to him while he talks to Scott.

"Okay, what about the others?"

"Allison,Isaac, Derek, the twins they're all looking for Lydia." I answer.

Stiles breathing quickens and his face flushes. "It's starting to feel like we're waiting for a ransom call."

"We'll find her." I assure him.

Stiles lets go of my hand and starts pulling down his sleeve and grabbing for his jacket throwing it out.

I turn to look at him, it doesn't feel cold in here to me, why is he just suddenly freezing. "You all right?" Scott asks.

"Yeah. I don't know why, I just can't seem to get warm." Stiles mumbles out his body shaking.

"You should just sit down, take it easy." Scott suggests. I nod in agreement with Scott.

I reach for Stiles hand, and I suddenly feel a large amount of pain and my veins turn black in my hand. I turn my head to stare at Stiles. "You're in pain."