Chapter Two

Once that all happened Sean reached into his back pocket and pulled out the same ring that cursed his father. He looked at the ring one more time and then he handed it to Raul while he explained what it was. But before Sean could lay in a single word in, Raul already knew what the ring was because of the symbol on it. "This is a reverse kyanite ring. It forces a werewolf to turn into a wolf. It also makes them very angry and they sometimes can't control themselves" Raul said, "that's why my father attacked Arianna". Then Raul handed the ring back to Sean and then watched as he put the ring back into his back pocket. Sean stood up and grabbed his phone and headed straight for his car but he was stopped by Raul using his speed to block him. "Wait. Can I come with you. I want to help and I could use your help with my vampirism" Raul asked "sure. We could use your help. But first, we need to clean this up" Sean replied. Then Sean put his phone away and helped Raul bring all the dead bodies into the living room. Once the bodies were all together Sean grabbed some gasoline and spread it all over the house. They both walked outside to clean some blood then they got into the car and started driving away. Before they left Sean looked at the house and said "incendia" then the house burst into flames. "Where do we go now," Raul asked "I have to ask my friend Jayda if she knows anything else about the ring. How did you know the ring was different" Sean replied. Raul sighed and told him how a reverse kyanite ring has a small star on the back of it so witches wouldn't confuse them. While driving Sean texted his family everything that he learned and what happened to Raul. Before he put his phone away he also told them that he was going to see Jayda. Then he put his phone in his pocket and continued driving to Jayda's house.

Right after Arianna got the text about the ring and what happened to Raul she immediately ran to Michael to tell him the news. "What are we going to do with Raul and Sean," Michael said "Sean would never hurt us and we can control Raul," Arianna said "I hope you are right" "we need to find dad's real ring" "where would we even look". They both thought for a moment about where the ring could be but they came up with nothing. Then Michael remembered how his father would take his pack to the old mill during full moons since it's far from the town. He ran into his father's room and came out with a notebook that his father would write in every full moon. "I know where the ring is," Michael told Arianna "where is it" "the old shack where dad would bring his pack on full moons" "come on we need to hurry and get it". After they figured out where the ring was they got into Michael's car and drove to where the ring is. Once they got to the shack they ran out of the car and quickly started searching but they couldn't find anything. Then Arianna saw something shining through the cracks on the floorboards so she kneeled down over it. She tried to reach through the crack but it was too tight and she couldn't grab it. And then she used her super strength to punch through the floor and grab the moonlight ring. "Got it," Arianna said "good, now let's get back to the house and wait for Sean" Michael replied "we can use the ring for evidence" "should we send that to Sean" "no. he is on his way to Jayda's now". After they got the ring they got into the car again and started driving back to the house. While they were driving Arianna texted Jonah and Sean that she found the ring then she looked outside and dazed off.

Ten Years Ago

"YOU KILLED HIM. WHAT DID YOU DO. YOU BOTH KILLED HIM" Michael yelled over and over again "i-i-it was an accident. We didn't mean too. We didn't know " Arianna cried "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO". They all cried with fear and confusion because they didn't know what was going to happen next. Then Arianna walked over to Mike's body and gave him a big hug while she cried and apologized for what she did and then so did Sean. While Arianna and Sean hugged their dead father Michael paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do. A few minutes later and they could hear somebody walking towards the three of them. They all jumped up with fear and quickly turned around to see who was coming up to them. "Uncle Jonah, Uncle Abraham, Aunt Talia. What are you doing here" Sean said "we came to check up on you. It's a full moon. Where is my brother. Where is Mike" Talia asked. Before she could get an answer she saw the body behind Sean and realized it was her brother Mike. She fell to the ground sobbing and then Abraham helped her up and then he saw why she was crying. "What happened here," Abraham asked "It was an accident we didn't mean to. He attacked us" Arianna cried "you killed him" "yes. Sean and I did". Arianna and Sean began crying more and they told them how their father attacked them and tried to kill them. But Jonah didn't believe them at first so he walked over to Arianna and put his hand on her head then he saw everything. "It's true. Mike attacked them" Jonah said "our brother would never attack his family" Talia replied "maybe he was forced too" "we have to go" "we can't just leave them". Talia agreed with Jonah then helped get rid of the bodies and the blood then they buried their brother. They all gathered around the grave and said a few words about him. While Arianna was crying he saw Jonah walk back to the house and grab something off the floor then Jonah ran away.

The Present