Chapter Four

Sean woke up to the sound of a cleaning lady walking past his room with a pretty quiet cart but for him it was very loud and annoying. He grunted with annoyance then got up and got ready to see his siblings and two friends so they could talk. After he was finished getting dressed he walked outside and headed towards the common area but stopped when he saw the maid. The maid dropped some towels and when she bent down to pick them up she scratched her arm. Once that happened Sean's face started changing and he started walking towards her as he grew his fangs. Before he could feed on her Raul walked in front of him and pulled Sean into his room then locked the door behind him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" he yelled "it's not that big of a deal now move" Sean said "I could hear your heart racing from my room" "MOVE. NOW" "SIT DOWN AND RELAX". Then Raul made his face change to force Sean to relax and stop trying to kill the cleaning lady. "You're right. I'm sorry" Sean said "it's alright. You need to learn control" Raul replied "you make it look so easy" "it's not. I wanted to rip that maid's head off" "we should go see everybody else" "okay". They both walked out the room and to the common area then waited for Michael, Arianna, and Jayda to arrive. While they were waiting for the others he grabbed his phone and saw a news report about the dead hunters. He thought it was nothing at first until he read that one of them was burned to death. Right after Sean told Raul what he read Michael, Arianna, and Jayda walked in and sat down.

When everyone sat down Sean explained the news report and asked Jayda and Arianna if they killed the other hunter while they were leaving. After Jayda and Arianna both said that they didn't kill another hunter Sean got more confused and wanted to ask more questions. "Maybe Emma or a witch killed him" Michael said "you're right but what if it wasn't a witch" Jayda said "who else could set someone on a fire" "what if it was Dylan" "how could it possibly be Dylan". Michael gave a confused look as he said that and waited for Jayda to tell him how it could be Dylan. Then Jayda told him how she doesn't trust Dylan and she feels like he is hiding something from all of them. "I think he could be very helpful" Michael said to Jayda "I think we should look into him. Maybe find out where he is from" "that would take time away from looking for Nancy" "I know but we should also worry about Dylan" "okay fine". After Jayda and Michael finished talking Raul told them about the maid and how Sean almost killed her. Arianna sighed then told Sean that he needs to learn control or he might actually kill someone he loves. Then Sean told her that Raul already told him that and they both would try to resist their urges to feed. "Where do you think Nancy would be" Arianna asked "well she is part of the french quarter coven so maybe she is there" Raul answered "she wasn't there yesterday" "I know but she might be there today". They all agreed to check back again then Michael told them that they don't even know what Nancy looked like then Jayda said Emma might know. Once they finished talking they gathered some things and left the hotel heading back to the cemetery.

Once everyone left the hotel and started walking to the cemetery to talk with Emma or someone who might help Jayda started talking. "I can't come with you guys" she said "what do you mean" Sean asked "I was banished and if they catch me there who knows what they will do" "okay then you can wait outside and I'll go with them" "what about the seal" "I might know a spell". After he said that Jayda continued walking and a few minutes later they finally reached the cemetery. They all gathered around the front gate with Sean, Jayda, and Arianna in the front holding hands and getting ready to cast a spell. When they all held hands Jayda started siphoning from Sean and Arianna as they started chanting a spell to remove the seal. A few minutes later and the spell was complete then Sean said "the seal is gone. We can go in now". "Okay you guys go in and I'll wait out here with Jayda" Raul said "you sure" Michael asked "yeah I'm sure" "we should be done in a few minutes" "okay just hurry up we'll be here" "bye" "bye. Now go". After Michael, Arianna, and Sean left Jayda and Raul walked over to a bench and sat down while waiting. While they were waiting Jayda saw Dylan walk into an alleyway all by himself which made her wonder what was going on. "I'll be right back" Jayda said to Raul then grabbed her things and went to where she saw Dylan go. She hid behind a dumpster and watched as Dylan walked to a man and started talking with him but she couldn't hear them. "What's wrong with you" Brian asked "I don't have time for this Brian. Do you have the spell or not" "of course I have the spell but why do you need it" "if I told you I would have to kill you". They both laughed as Brian handed Dylan a small piece of folded paper then he put in his pocket and tried to walk away. "HEY. where is the money" Brian asked but before he could get an answer Dylan cast a spell.