Chapter Fifteen

It was a bright sunny morning when they all woke up to start their day and to find all of the missing werewolves. Once they were all awake they met up in the living room to talk and plan while Michael cooked them breakfast and the vampires drank some blood. When they all finished eating their breakfast they immediately started talking about suspects. "Carter is a little suspicious," Sean said "how come," Dylan asked "I don't know I just don't trust him" "do you think it has anything to do with Jayda" "I just don't trust him" "alright fine". They continued talking while Michael turned on the TV just in case there was another missing person's report. As soon as he turned on the TV there was a new report talking about a missing woman named Sarah Martin. Before they started talking again they decided to continue watching the news report to figure out which pack she is from. When the new report was all done they looked at each other and agreed that they had no idea who that girl is. "I haven't seen her before," Raul said "me neither" Arianna replied "do you think she might be a werewolf" "I have no idea. Probably not". After they finished talking to each other about Sarah they started talking about their suspects again. They talked about Edna, Carter, and the council to try and figure out who is responsible for the wolves. "It could be the council but what would they want with werewolves," Sean said "I don't know but it can't be good," Dylan said "whoever is responsible we have to do something". Right when Sean was about to say anything else about the council Jayda brought up Edna again. Jayda started telling them how it could be Edna who is behind everything because she was in New Orleans. She was explaining how Edna could have taken Brandon then brought him to Pawtucket for a big spell that involves werewolves from the seven original packs. They all started agreeing with her that it could be Edna who is behind all of the missing wolves and the girl. After they finished talking they started doing a little more research on the wolves and on the girl Sarah.

Carter woke up feeling very excited and ready to start his day so he got ready then made some breakfast while checking his phone. At first, Carter was a little shocked when he noticed that Edna didn't text him in a couple days then he remembered why. While he was eating his breakfast he started thinking about his plan and how Edna could help him with it. Then he saw he made a mistake when he told Edna to leave him alone so he used his phone to call her. "Hello Edna," Carter said "what is it. Are you okay" Edna asked "I'm fine but I need your help" "with what" "there is a spell. This spell can help us get rid of the Mercados once and for all. A family of abominations will be gone" "are you sure of this" "I'm positive". They continued talking then Carter told Edna if she wanted to help she couldn't lay a hand on Jayda. Once they finished talking about the spell Edna agreed to help him in exchange for his allegiance with her plan. "Alright fine. If this all goes well then I'll help you," Carter said "good. Is there anything I need to bring for the spell" Edna responded "I have everything right here. All I need is another to help with the spell" "alright I'll come over". Right after she agreed to help him he asked her if she could come over right away to help with the spell. Edna thought for a moment then told him that she would come over as soon as she can to help kill the Mercados. "Thanks for helping me," Carter said "what are friends for. What is the spell anyways," Edna said, "that's for me to know. Just don't worry about it". They both continued talking on the phone until Edna told him she was leaving her house now to go to Pawtucket for the spell. He said goodbye to her and she said it back then he hung up the phone and started walking downstairs. Once Carter was downstairs he started talking to the werewolves again while gathering some more venom. When he had everything he needed he said goodbye to the wolves then walked back into his bedroom. Carter placed the venom down then started getting everything for the spell including a white oak stake.

After they all talked a little bit more about the missing werewolves they decided to do a locator spell. "To do the spell we would need something from the missing wolves," Arianna said "then I'll see if the Mercado pack has anything that belongs to her," Michael said "okay but you need to hurry back" "don't worry I will". Michael then said goodbye to everyone then rushed into the car to drive to pack hangout to talk with Connor. Once Michael was gone they all started getting ready for the locator spell and Dylan quickly volunteered to do the spell. About an hour later and Michael was finally home with a ring that belongs to Melissa for the locator spell. When they had everything for the spell they laid down a map then Dylan quickly grabbed the ring. He cut his finger then dripped blood on the map then he started chanting with the ring in his hand. Then Dylan quickly started chanting and they all waited for his blood to start moving across the map but nothing was happening. "Why isn't it working," Raul asked "they must be cloaked," Jayda said "then what the hell are we going to do" "we could all help with the spell" Sean suggested "do you think that would work," Raul asked, "it might". When they all decided to do the spell Arianna, Sean, and Jayda sat down next to Dylan to help him with the locator spell. They all locked hands then started chanting the locator spell over and over until something happened. Dylan's blood quickly started moving across the map until it landed on a location so they all finished chanting the spell. As soon as they were done with the spell they all looked at the place where the werewolves were being held. "Okay we need to be careful," Michael said "we need to save the werewolves," Raul said "we can't get right now" "why not" "it could be a trap" "you're right" "we need to start planning". Michael and Raul kept talking while everyone else started cleaning everything up after the spell. Then they all sat down with the map and began talking about what to do with the missing werewolves.