Chapter Twenty-Nine

When Raul was awake and ready to start his day he walked into the kitchen expecting his friends to be eating and talking but the house was quiet. He walked into every room and found nobody until he walked into the library and that's where he saw his friends sitting down. "What's going on," asked Raul "everyone we try to help ends up dying or leaving," Michael said "that's not our fault" "we told Jasmine we would help her and now look at her. She left" "she's better now". Before Raul could say anything else Sean mentioned Marcus and Jerome and how they both died. After he said that Arianna began to talk about other people like Connor, Jonah, and most importantly their father. "Those people died protecting and helping us," Dylan said "he's right. And look at me" Jayda added "exactly and look at Raul" "Raul is different. Sean tried to save him but instead changed him" "that's what I'm trying to say. Everyone who helps sufferers". They all kept talking about everyone who died trying to help until Raul decided to change the subject. Raul talked about everything they accomplished like stopping Carter, defeating Michelle, and helping the Mercado pack. Once he mentioned the Mercado pack Michael sighed and said how most of them died like his close friend and mentor. "Can we stop with all this sad talk" said Sean "I'm sorry but just think about it" Michael said, "no I won't think about it because Raul is right. We did a lot of good and we shouldn't feel sorry about it". While they were talking someone started banging on the front door so Sean stood up and went to open it. As soon as he opened the door three scared girls rushed inside of the house and into the big living room. "I'm sorry but who the hell are you," Sean asked "I'm Axelianys Pena and these are my friends Gabriella Cruz and Claudia Oliveria," Axelianys said "what do you want" "we need your help". Just before they could talk everyone else in the house walked into the living room to see what happened. Once everybody was together the three girls sat down and got ready to tell them their story.

"I was giving a speech to my coven and then we were attacked," Axelianys said "that must have been Jayden and her group of supernatural nazis" Michael explained "how do we stop them" "it's hard fighting them all at once". As they were talking about everything that happened Arianna quickly asked what kind of abomination they are. Right after she asked that the three girls look at each other then Claudia said how they are all half vampire and half witch. Before anyone else could say anything Jayda stood up and walked over to them while talking to them. "So you guys are like me," Jayda asked "are you a witch-vampire too" Gabriella replied "I'm a little bit different. I'm an upgraded original vampire" "how the hell did that happen" "it's a whole crazy story". While all of them were talking about the attack and their species someone else began knocking. Everyone looked at each other then Michael stood up and opened the door and welcomed Susan, Melissa, and Camille inside the house. Once they were all together they went into the library to continue talking about the whole attack and Jayden. "You guys weren't the only ones attacked," said Michael "what do you mean," Axelianys asked "my pack was slaughtered. There are only a few of us left" "I'm so sorry. Where are they" "hiding". When they were talking Dylan put his arm around Camille and Raul held Melissa's hand while listening. They all continued talking until Sean mentioned the blood from the Mercado pack attack that happened. "We can still use the blood to track the attackers," Dylan said "you're right but we might need a lot of magic," Arianna said "we'll think about something" "we can help" Claudia replied. After she said that they all thought for a moment and the rest of the hybrids agreed to help with the spell. Right after they had a plan with the blood Michael told Susan, Camille, and Melissa to leave them. Three of the evolved werewolves were hesitant to leave at first but after some convincing, they grabbed their things and left.

Once Jayden and her friends were awake and ready to begin their plan someone began to knock on the front door. Jayden looked at her sister and friend and when nobody went to go for the door she got up and opened it. "Well if it isn't Skyla Kittel. Hello, sister" Jayden said with a smile "hey. I came to talk to you" Skyla replied "did you reconsider my proposal" "not exactly. Jayden this isn't safe. What if you guys get hurt". Before anyone could say anything else Jayden sat her sister down and handed her a glass of bourbon. As soon as they were all sitting down Namiyah hugged her older sister then grabbed a glass of alcohol as well. "Can you stop with all of this. I came to try and convince you to give all of this up" Skyla said while playing with her dirty blonde hair "we can't stop now. I just remade all the daylight and moonlight rings" she said. They all drank their drinks while the middle half sister explained why they shouldn't fight anyone else because they could get really hurt. While she was explaining everything Namiyah suddenly got a text message from one of her vampire friends. She quickly interrupted her older sister and told everyone in the room what her friend just texted her. "I found our next victim," she said "what did I just say" Skyla grunted "you can't control me I'm my own person" "I just don't want you getting hurt. You aren't a witch anymore werewolf venom will kill you". Right before Skyla could say anything else Namiyah led her out of the house so she could talk with her teammates. Once she was finally gone the youngest sister began to talk about who their next victim would be. "Okay, so my friend sent me a location of some augustine vampires" Namiyah explained "I'll gather up some witches and werewolves to help take them down," Jayden said "alright but maybe bring more wolves" "why" "Skyla is a little right about everything" "ignore her". After they finished talking about their next victim they began to get ready for their next big attack. When they were all almost done getting ready Namiyah looked through her selfies of her family.