Chapter Nine

As soon as they were all awake and ready to start their day they all walked into Michael's room to talk and plan what to do next. "It's getting closer," Arianna said "what is," Raul asked "pretty soon it will be time for the merge" "not unless we find a way to stop it" "and what if we don't" "we will find a way" "what if we're going to have to kill my mom". They all looked at Arianna with sympathy then Sean explained to her how they wouldn't kill her unless she attacks them. Arianna started to calm down so she sat on the bed and continued talking to everyone about what they should do with Michelle and Dylan. "I don't think Dylan is our villain," Arianna said "but he is helping your mother" Jayda reminded her "but when I bumped into him he could have killed me and he didn't" "maybe because he needs you for the merge". She sighed and continued explaining how Dylan might actually be able to help them atop Michelle and the merge. They all thought for a moment then agreed that they should probably talk with Dylan about everything. "He won't talk to us all. Only a few of us should go," Sean said "okay but who," Michael asked "Arianna and I will go" "are you crazy. That's dangerous" "we can protect ourselves and besides Dylan is our triplet" "that doesn't mean he won't kill you". Sean just ignored his brother then asked his sister how they should contact Dylan and ask him to meet them. She thought for a moment but before she could say anything Jayda told them about a spell to teleport objects. "This spell would basically allow you to teleport any object you want anywhere around the world" Jayda explained "perfect. We'll cast the spell and send a note to Dylan asking him to meet us at the French Quarter," Sean said. Once they had a plan they immediately started searching for the spell Jayda was talking about but before they found it Michael started speaking. He told them about how they should be careful when meeting him because he still might work for Michelle. While he was talking about everything Sean found the spell but didn't start anything yet so he could talk to his siblings about the upcoming birthday.

"Good morning Dylan," Michelle said while walking into his room "why are you so happy," Dylan asked "because it's almost time" "for what" "for your birthday and the merge" "why do I have to merge with my siblings" "so you take their magic and become the new leader of the coven". Michelle kept cheering then walked away from Dylan while he got out of bed and quickly got ready to start his day. Once he was all ready he walked out of his bedroom and sat on the couch next to his mother to talk with her more. Before he could get a word in Michelle told him how they would be able to finally avenge Emma and remove Arianna and Sean's magic. "What will we do to the rest of them," Dylan asked "whatever we have to" Michelle answered "are we going to kill them" "only if they get in our way". Instead of continuing the conversation Michelle left the room and told him she would be right back. As soon as she left Dylan stood up and started worrying about the merge because he doesn't want to kill his siblings. Ever since he found out what the merge really is he always worried about merging and killing them. Michelle walked back into the living room then sat down to continue talking with her son Dylan. "What's up with you," Michelle asked Dylan "I'm not sure I want to do this anymore" "do what" "the merge. I don't want to hurt Arianna and Sean" "even after what they did to your father". While Dylan was explaining why he didn't want to hurt his siblings Michelle started getting a little angry. She was so angry that the flower pot next to her burst into flames and as soon as Dylan grabbed her hands the fire was gone. "It's okay mom," Dylan said "you have to merge with your siblings" Michelle replied "but I don't want to" "you have to" "you can't control me" "and what makes you so certain". Before he could say anything she lifted her hand to threaten him and explained how he would merge with his siblings. After they finished talking Michelle went into her room to relax and Dylan walked into his room to figure everything out.

Once they finished talking about Dylan and the merge they started writing a note to Dylan asking him if he would like to meet them at a bar in the French Quarter. After they finished writing the note Sean held it in his hands then started to chant silently until the note was gone. "Is that all we have to do" Michael asked "now we have to wait" Arianna said "how long" "I told Dylan to meet us in an hour so it should give us enough time to figure out what to say to him". Then they started thinking about what to say to Dylan and to figure out everything he knows. Micheal told his siblings that they should ask him about the merge to see how he would feel about it. "Or we could just ask him about our mom" Arianna suggested "you guys are forgetting that Dylan might have questions of his own" Raul said, "and we will be willing to answer them honestly". While they were talking the two triplets talked in private about meeting Dylan and getting to know him. "Do you think Dylan is evil" Arianna asked Sean "I don't know what to think. I think he is good but our mom changed him" "if that's true then it's up to us to help him" "or it's up to us to kill him" "I'm not going to kill my brother". Their conversation was soon interrupted by Jayda calling them back into the room to talk with them more before they had to leave. Once they were all together again Michael explained to them how they can't mention the golden arrow at all. "We know not to bring it up," Sean said "If Dylan finds out we have the one thing that can kill our mom he might tell her," Michael said, "it's fine. We won't tell him". After talking for a long time Sean and Arianna decided it was time to leave and go meet up with Dylan. They grabbed everything they needed including the reverse kyanite ring that cursed their father and was the reason he died. When they were finally all ready to go they said goodbye to everyone else then left to meet Dylan. As soon as they left to go meet up with Dylan the rest of them continued to talk about the merge. They talked about how Dylan might be the key to stopping the merge and to stopping Michelle once and for all.