Chapter Twenty-Five

Once everyone up they met in the kitchen to eat some breakfast while talking about their plan to save and protect Jasmine and Marcus. Everyone sat down then Sean handed everyone a plate of eggs and bacon starting with Jasmine. Jayda glanced at her boyfriend hand Jasmine a plate of food then she turned her attention away from them. "How'd you sleep," Sean asked "I slept good" Jasmine answered, "so I was thinking that maybe later we could walk about what to do with Jayden and her new group" "sounds like fun" "great" "maybe I'll join" Jayda added. As soon as she said that Sean turned her attention towards his girlfriend then said she should join. They all kept eating their food and talking about what they should do until Michael got multiple texts from Susan. Everyone watched him check his text messages from Susan then put his plate into the sink while texting back. "Alright what's up now," Arianna said "nothing it's just today is the day I'm going to start the ritual" Michael replied "now are you sure you want to do this. It's time to decide" "I have to do this. For the pack". When Arianna was about to talk Marcus quickly asked about the pack and about the ceremony that Michael would be in. He put his phone down then explained everything that was going to happen with the Mercado pack. "If you do this you'll be creating a whole new species," Marcus said "it wouldn't really be new. Michael is an evolved werewolf," Raul said "but isn't he the only one of his kind" "yeah," Dylan said. All of them continued their conversation until Michael was finally done explaining everything. Once he was done he went into his bedroom to get ready to meet Susan and start the ritual with her. "Alright I should be going now," Michael said "be careful. Jayden and her team might be looking for you," Dylan said "don't worry I'll be fine" "okay bye" "bye. Love you guys" "love you too". Then Michael grabbed the car keys and went into the car and started driving to Danielle's house to talk. He went through his phone while driving to the house where he would start the ritual with Susan.

When Jayden, her sisters, and her friend woke up they all began getting dressed to start their day and find the missing werewitches. As soon as they were done getting ready they exited their own rooms then walked into the living room but Jayden went into the kitchen to cook. They all started talking about the missing werewolf-witch hybrids and how they would find them both. Once Jayden finished cooking breakfast she handed everyone a plate then sat down at the table with Namiyah and Navi. "I can't wait any longer. Where are the wolves" Navi asked "stop being so impatient. They should be here pretty soon" Jayden replied "they better or else" "don't make me angry, I would hate it if I accidentally hurt you with my magic". After ten minutes of talking and eating someone knocked on the door so Namiyah went to open it. Right before she went to open the front door she put her plate into the sink and made sure everything was clean. "Hey. Who are you," Namiyah said "I'm Zophia Viera and this is my little sister Tayla," Zophia said "and what do you want" "we're here to help but we were promised moonlight rings" "come inside" "thank you". They both walked inside then sat down with everyone else who was still eating their breakfast. Once everyone was seated again Jayden quickly asked where the other werewolves were and Tayla said they would be coming soon. "Now let's talk business," Zophia said "what do you want," Jayden asked "you know what we want. Give us the rings" "oh yeah sorry. Let me get them" "don't take your time". Jayden then walked away and came back with two moonlight rings and handed them to her two new friends then saw their eyes turn gold. Right after they made their eyes change back to normal someone else knocked on the front door. Namiyah rolled her eyes then went to go open it and as soon as she opened the front door and welcomed the other werewolves. Everyone said hello to each other then Jayden gave all of the werewolves a moonlight ring then they started planning.

After driving for fifteen minutes Michael finally made it to his friend Danielle's house to start the ceremony with his fiance. He parked the car and started grabbing all of his things then he left the car and walked to the front door. When he finally knocked on the door Danielle opened it and welcomed him inside then they both walked inside. "Hey, Danielle. You ready to start everything" Michael said "I need to grab something so feel free to relax and get ready," Danielle said "alright. See you soon". Then Danielle walked outside to grab a few things and as soon as she left Susan knocked on the front door. Michael stood back up and let his soon to be wife inside of the house then they sat down next to each other. Once they sat down they immediately started to talk about the upcoming ceremony and about everything else. "Did you find Jayden yet" asked Susan "after we do the ritual we are going to look for her" Michael answered "but what if she hurts someone else" "I don't think she will. She is searching for Jasmine and Marcus". While they were talking and getting a little bit closer Danielle walked back inside of her house. She put what she grabbed on the table then sat down and began talking about what they would do. They both listened to her about the first part of the ritual and what they would do to complete it all. Right after she finished explaining everything they would have to do Susan asked if she could talk with Michael before they start and she said okay. Once they were allowed to talk a little bit in private they went outside and sat down on a nearby bench to talk. "What's up," said Michael, "you told me everything about Jayden right," asked Susan "yeah why" "if you know she is targeting abominations why would you make a pack of them". After she said that Michael grabbed her hand and explained how he did it so they could help and protect people. Their conversation was soon interrupted by Danielle calling them back inside to finally start the ceremony. Once inside they sat down and began doing everything that she told them to do to complete the first step.