Chapter Eleven

To them, it felt like they were driving for days but in reality, it's only been almost one day and a few hours later they finally made it home. Once they were home again they all got out of the car and grabbed their thing then rushed inside to relax and talk. Dylan, Raul, and Jayda sat on the couch while everyone else put their things away then walked back into the living room. Before Michael walked into the living room he grabbed the golden arrow from his large suitcase. "What is that thing," Dylan asked "It's a golden arrow. We made it back in New Orleans" Arianna answered "does mom know you have it" "I sure hope not". After talking for a little while they started hearing someone pounding on the front door to get inside. Sean walked slowly to the door and as soon as he opened it his uncle Jonah rushed inside to hear the news. "So what's so important you couldn't tell me over the phone," Jonah asked while sitting down "we found out who made the ring," Sean said "who was it" "our mom" "you're joking right". Before Sean could explain everything Dylan stood up and started telling his uncle about his mother and her plan. While Dylan was explaining everything about Michelle and the merge Sean pulled out the golden arrow and then told Jonah how he is part phoenix. "You can't be part phoenix," Jonah said "and why not," Sean asked "because you're part vampire. To become a phoenix you have to die" "exactly. I got staked with white oak but I came back". Their conversation was soon interrupted by Dylan walking over to Jonah with a confused look on his face. "So it's true," Dylan said "what's true" Jonah asked "you're my dad's brother" "wait a minute so you're Arianna and Sean's brother that died". As soon as they finished explaining everything to Jonah he called Abraham and Talia to let them know and to ask them to come over. While he was on the phone with his siblings Sean just stared at the golden arrow and got nervous. Michael grabbed his hand and told him to relax and to not worry about Michelle then he wished him a happy birthday.

When Michelle heard her children were heading back to Pawtucket she grabbed all of her things and followed them. Once she made it to Pawtucket she immediately started searching for Bailey to come up with a new plan for the merge. As soon as Michelle found who she was looking for she sat down next to her and started talking about everything. "It's too late. They've ruined everything" Michelle said to Bailey and the rest of the coven "what do you mean. Where is Dylan" Bailey said, "they learned the truth. Dylan is now with his siblings". While she was explaining how everything went down Bailey mentioned something about the golden arrow. Michelle gave a confused look then explained how the spell to make the golden arrow is back in New Orleans. "When your children were there they found the grimoire and created the last golden arrow to kill you," Bailey said "this might not be all bad" Michelle said "how come" "I killed Sean which means I can kill the others" "Sean isn't dead". Then Bailey explained how she had a vision about Sean coming back and them making the golden arrow. Once Bailey said that to Michelle and saw how she didn't believe her she grabbed her hands then showed her the vision. She saw Sean's body bursting into flames then him rising from the ashes just like her whenever she would die. "Do you know what this means" Bailey asked her "it means my son is part phoenix. Like me" "well yes but it also means the golden arrow can be used against him" "we can't kill Sean" "why not" "because I know what he is going through. I can use that against him". Bailey just sighed and told her how she sensed great danger and death if they continued with their plan to merge the triplets. Right when she mentioned that Michelle told her to relax and explained how if she could convince Sean to help her they wouldn't have to worry about them. "It's too dangerous," Bailey said "you need to calm down. I have an idea," Michelle said then walked away and started writing a note for Sean.

"If Michelle takes your magic she will be unstoppable," Jonah said "we know. That's why we made the golden arrow" Michael said "you do realize you still have to get close enough to kill her" "we've killed her before" "that's when she didn't expect it". While they were talking about Michelle and what to do with her Abraham and Talia sped inside and sat down. They looked around the room then quickly asked what was going on so Jonah explained it all again. After Jonah finished explaining everything to his brother and sister their mouths dropped open. "Are you sure of this brother" Talia asked "it's true. They told me about Michelle and Dylan" Jonah answered, "what are we going to do". They all continued talking about what to do while Sean walked into his bedroom to relax and wrap his head around everything. He sat down on his bed and started wondering what he should do then a note came out of nowhere and fell on his lap. Sean immediately opened up the letter to see who it was from and to his surprise it was from his mother asking to meet up with him at the town square. After he read the note he placed it into his pocket then walked back into the living room to check up on everyone. "If Michelle gets the golden arrow she can kill our nephew just like she killed our brother," Abraham said "we won't let her get it. She can't take all of us down," Talia said, "she might". Before they could continue talking Sean told them about the note and how Michelle wants to talk with him. At first, they all said he shouldn't go but then they started thinking about how it could be good for them. "I don't think you should go," Jayda said "he has to go. Sean can learn what Michelle knows," Raul said "but what about his safety. How do we know Michelle doesn't have a golden arrow" "you're right". Michael thought for a moment then told Sean to go but to be careful with what he says and does. Then he grabbed his things and went into the car and started driving away to meet up with Michelle. After Sean left Talia and Abraham decided to leave too once they learned that Michelle is in possession of some white oak stakes but Jonah decided to stay.