Chapter Twenty-Four

Sean woke up to the sound of Jayda groaning and waking up to grab some food from the kitchen. He rolled over to check up on her and when he turned around she did too so they locked eyes with each other. "Good morning," Sean said with a smile "good morning. Could I get you some breakfast" Jayda said "no I'm fine. I just want to lie here with you for a little while" "I'm fine with that". They both smiled and laughed while snuggling with each other before they both decided to get out of bed and start their day. After they finished snuggling and talking for a little bit more they got dressed then walked into the kitchen where everyone was waiting for them. "Looks like you two had a better night than us," Arianna said "can we not talk about that right now," Sean said "I'll be happy too. How're you feeling Jayda" "I feel incredible just a little bit hungry" Jayda answered. While they were talking Michael turned on the TV in the kitchen while he started making some breakfast. Everyone talked about Jayda's vampirism and what they should do until a news report came on talking about the death of five people found in the woods. Once the news report was over everyone immediately looked over at Jayda to question her except for Sean. "What did you do now," Michael asked "I didn't do anything" Jayda answered, "they said it was an animal attack" "and why does that mean I did it" "you're a new vampire. You probably got hungry last night" "she was with me last night," said Sean. After Michael started questioning Jayda some more Sean began to get a little bit angry with his big brother. He yelled at him and explained how she wouldn't hurt innocent people even though she is now a vampire. Before he could say anything to calm Sean down he just walked with Jayda into the dining room with their food. "Do you really think it was her" asked Raul "I don't know. What other vampires do you know in Pawtucket" Michael said "who knows. Maybe it just means there is a new threat in Pawtucket" "or it means Jayda is lying".

Once Jayden, Namiyah, and Navi woke up they all met up in the living room to check up on each other and to talk a little bit. As soon as they were all together they sat down on the couch and quickly began talking about last night. "Are you okay" Jayden asked her sister "I don't know. Last night was scary. I could have died" "but you didn't because we were together" "what does that have to do with anything" "it shows how Edna's plan will work" "she's right" Navi added on. They all continued talking about last night and about finding and attacking the pack of werewolf-witch hybrids until Navi mentioned the remaining two. She said how they have to find the two hybrids that got away so they could finish it once and for all. "If we don't they might tell someone about our plan," Navi said "We'll find them and then we can kill them," Jayden said "how's the recruiting going" "can you worry about the hybrids and I'll worry about the recruits". Right after they finished talking about the werewitches they began talking about their next victims. Namiyah suggested going after the augustine vampires but Jayden said they would need more people then Navi suggested to go after siphoners. "It doesn't matter who we kill next. We have to find the last two werewitches and end this" Navi said "you're right. I'll see if they left anything in the woods so I could cast a locator spell," Jayden said "alright". Before Jayden left the house she got a text from her friend Lily saying she found more werewolves to help. She then got another text saying how the werewolves want a moonlight ring to protect themselves. After she texted Lily saying she would make the moonlight rings she grabbed her things then left the house with her sister and friend. "What if you can't find anything that belongs to them," Namiyah asked "if I don't find anything then we can use the wolves to track them down" Jayden answered "and what if that doesn't work" "it will" "but what if it doesn't". Jayden just rolled her eyes then continued driving to the place where they killed the werewolf-witch hybrids.

Last Night

"Where the hell is Lily" Navi grunted "she should be here soon," said Jayden "I'm sick of waiting. She is taking too long" "just relax she should be coming soon" "if she doesn't come can we just go without her" "no. We're going to wait". Right before Navi could say anything to Jayden or Namiyah someone started knocking on the front door. Everyone looked at Jayden so she got up and then opened the door and welcomed Lily inside of her house. They sat down and then started talking for a little bit until it was time for them to get ready and leave. "Here's a piece of cloth that belonged to my parent's killer," Navi said "I don't know if this will work but I'll try it," Jayden said then grabbed the cloth. After chanting for a little while the locator spell worked and was done so they grabbed their things and got ready to leave but not before giving a ring to Lily. While in the car they talked about how they would ambush the hybrids and try to catch them off guard. They drove for twenty minutes until they made it to the Johnson pack and coven meeting spot deep in the woods. Once they parked the car they rushed to the meeting spot and hid behind a couple of bushes watching. "I'm so sick of waiting," Navi said then tried to leave "you have to wait," Namiyah said "try and stop me", then Navi used her werewolf speed to rush behind one of the werewitches then she snapped his neck. Everyone screamed and got ready to use their magic but that's when Jayden, Namiyah, and Lilt came out of hiding. Marcus and Jasmine held hands so she could siphon from her brother then she threw them all. Another hybrid died and then another and another so Marcus and Jasmine quickly rushed away. Namiyah fed from the hybrids then she ripped their heads off while trying to avoid getting bitten by them. Once they were dead they all ran back into the car to drive home and to clean themselves off. While Jayden was driving she started to talk about how two of the werewitches escaped before they could kill them.