Chapter Six

Ever since Michael saw his mother come back from the dead and learned she was half phoenix he never stopped trying to learn more about her. "Michael you need to stop with all of your research," Arianna said "I can't stop when I'm learning more about mom and what she can do," Michael said, "what did you find out". Once Arianna said that Michael explained how a phoenix has great control over fire and heat and they can be killed with a golden arrow. They kept talking until Sean walked in to see what Michael and Arianna were talking about and how he could help. "What are you guys talking about," Jayda asked while walking in "Michael was just telling us what he found out" Arianna answered "anything helpful" "I guess but we still don't know the whole story" "I might have a plan for that". Before Arianna could say anything else Jayda explained how they should sneak into Dylan and Michelle's house to find more information. When Jayda said that Sean immediately told her about how it would be too risky if they tried but after a few minutes of telling Sean why they should do it he finally said yes. Once they all agreed to try and sneak into Michelle and Dylan's house they told Raul and started getting ready. While they were getting ready Raul said how they probably set up a protection spell after Jayda left. Right before they left Michael decided to finish looking in a few grimoires and journals from his mother to see if he knew enough to defend himself and his family. "We need to be careful," Michael said "we already know this" Sean said "we have no idea what she is capable of" "okay we understand" "I don't want to see you guys get hurt". Their conversation was soon interrupted by Arianna walking into the room and telling her brothers that they should go. As soon as she said that Michael put everything away then walked out of the room with Sean. When they were all together they made sure all of their rooms were locked then they walked out of the hotel. Michael sat in the driver's seat and once everyone was seated he put the keys in the car then started to drive away.

As they were driving to Michelle and Dylan's house Michael started getting a little nervous to find out what his mother had been up to and why she had to fake her death along with Dylan's. "Are you okay" Sean asked Michael "I'm fine" "I can hear your heartbeat increasing" "I said I'm fine" "alright fine". When the two brothers finished talking Michael finally made it to Michelle's house so he parked the car a little bit in the woods and went to check to see if the house was empty. Once he left everyone stayed seated and waited for him to come back and tell them if it was alright to go inside. A few minutes later and Michael returned and told everyone that the house was empty but they should still be fast. Then they all got out of the car and headed towards the front door but when Arianna went to open it she realized it was locked. "Dissera portus," Sean said then watched the door swing open then they all walked inside the house. When they were all inside they immediately started searching for clues and information about Michelle and Dylan. After checking the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, and the bathroom and finding nothing they decided to check the two bedrooms. Jayda and Raul checked Michelle's room while Michael, Arianna, and Sean checked their brother's room. "Find anything yet," Raul asked in a tired tone "not yet. Wait I think I found something," Jayda said "what is it" "it's one of Michelle's grimoires" "what does it say". Once Raul said that Jayda opened the book and began skimming through it and learned that Michelle once worked with a wolf pack in New Orleans. She immediately told Raul what she found out so he asked her which pack and she said the crescent wolf pack. While Jayda and Raul were searching Michelle's room the rest of them searched Dylan's room where they found a bunch of grimoires and journals. Jayda walked in and told them what she found out so they were getting ready to leave to find the wolves. Before they left Jayda saw a grimoire in Dylan's drawer so she took it out without anyone noticing. Instead of reading it she just ripped one of the pages talking about something called the merge which to her sounded interesting. After searching the house they made sure everything was clean then they got into their car and started to drive away.