Chapter Thirty-Two

All of them talked and walked around the house while Jonah tried to listen and figure out what happened while he was gone. They tried to explain what happened with Jayda and Carter but he was very lost and confused so Michael began to talk. "We killed Carter and Edna but not before they could turn Jayda into a hybrid," he said "wait so Jayda is a vampire now," Jonah asked "she's an upgraded original vampire" "so her bite could kill me" "yeah but don't worry". Everybody continued trying to explain things to Jonah so he could help them fight and kill the nazis but he was very confused. Sean then sat next to his uncle and told him about Jayden and all of her friends then he mentioned the Mercado pack. "That's amazing. Where is the pack right now," he said, "most of them were killed by Jayden and her friends" he explained "I don't get why they're doing this" "it's pretty obvious. They think we're different so we need to die" "oh my god". Once they finished explaining everything that's been going on Jonah finally understood why they need to kill Jayden and everyone working with her. Right after they finally stopped talking Talia grabbed Jonah's hand and hugged him because she is happy that he is back thanks to Sean. "You need to stop with all this hugging sister," he said "I can't help it brother. It's still shocking that you're alive," she said "if you keep hugging me like that you might break my spine" "you're right I'm sorry" "it's okay". Shortly after they both hugged everybody else started to come up with plans to kill Jayden and everybody else. All of them came up with ways to sneak up on them and how they would torture them for what they did. While they all talked Sean grabbed Jayda's wrist and walked with her into the library to talk in private. Once they were alone he kissed her hand and asked if she was okay with fighting Jayden and the nazis. She sighed and explained that she can't let what with the Heretics to happen to anybody else she loves. Then they both kissed passionately as they exited the room to go back to planning with the others.

When Jayden, Navi, and Skyla finally woke up they all walked into the kitchen to grab some food but Skyla couldn't stop looking at the couch. Once Jayden noticed that her little sister was still upset about Namiyah's death she grabbed her hand. "Everything will be okay," she said "how will it be okay" Skyla cried "we will fight through this" "but how" "I don't know but we'll be fine as long as we have each other" "Namiyah would want us to avenge her". As soon as she said that Skyla explained how they need to find a way to kill the Mercados once and for all. Right after she finished explaining Navi suggested creating a weapon strong enough for Sean. They all sat down and talked about how a golden arrow and white oak stake can't kill the powerful quadbird. "I have a solution," said Skyla "tell us," Navi said "the white oak stake can't kill his phoenix side and the golden arrow can't kill his vampire side" "we already know that" "then why don't we create a weapon that can kill both sides". Everyone looked at each other while she said that but this time the oldest witch said they shouldn't do it. Before she could say why she didn't want to go after the Mercados and fight anymore Skyla began to yell. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS" she yelled "it's not that serious," Jayden said "they killed our sister now we need to get revenge" "but what if you're next or I am" "next time we fight we'll have the weapon" "I said no". While the both of them kept talking for a little while longer Navi walked around the house and listened. Once they finally finished talking Jayden agreed to help with the weapon but she told her sister and friend that they should be careful. Skyla then smiled and began talking about how they should use the weapon and what they should do with Michael, Arianna, and Dylan. "Don't forget about Jayda and Raul" Navi said "we have the dagger for Jayda and after we kill Sean, Raul will die too" "and what about their uncles and aunt". Shortly after she asked that Skyla said and explained how they could use Jayda's venom or white oak stakes to kill them.

"Caesar might have access to white oak stakes. I'll tell him to come over" said Jayden "first we need some of Sean's blood," Navi said "where can we get that" "that's easy to get. When we fought we made him bleed" "then let's go". After they finished talking about how to create the weapon and where to get their ingredients they started getting ready. Once they were all done getting ready they grabbed their things and left the house and drove to where they had fought. While driving Jayden began to wonder how she would feel going back to the place where her sister got bit. They looked around in silence until they finally made it back to Navi's old apartment from her teenage years they went inside. "Are you both okay" asked the werewolf "it's okay. We'll be fine" said Jayden "let's just hurry up and get this over with" "I couldn't agree more" "okay I'll go grab the bottle for Sean's blood" "okay but hurry". Instead of continuing the conversation the oldest witch went in the car and came back with a medium sized water bottle. Right after they had everything to take some of the quadbrid's blood they rushed inside and walked around. Even though it was hard for them to be back they had a mission so they had to hurry up and be quick so Jayden placed down the bottle and began to chant. "Venez sanguinem au moi. Venez sanguinem au moi. Venez sanguinem au moi. Venez sanguinem au moi" she chanted as Sean's blood lifted up and went into the bottle. Once they had all the blood Jayden looked around then quickly asked if they could leave so they did. When they made it back to the house they walked inside and started preparing for the ritual to create the weapon. As soon as they were done setting things up Caesar knocked on the door so Navi let him inside. He hugged them all then he showed six white oak stakes he got with the help of some of his witch friends. Right after he placed the stakes down they started talking about the weapon and how they could use the golden arrow spell but they would have to alter it.