30 / Camp

That night Jimin couldn’t sleep.

He was thinking about Eunwoo and how to apologize to him. Then he thought of Jungkook and the bad timing call that ruined it all. The moment he recognized that it was him who sent the messages, he really should have blocked his number right away.

He turned his back with a frustrated groan and stared at the dark ceiling. The digits on his phone said it was two in the morning already. He'd surely be so darn tired tomorrow at school.

After Eunwoo left, the next thing was something that Jimin already expected. He tried calling the guy many times but he wasn't answering—which obviously would be anyone's initial reaction when they caught their boyfriend lying then just let another man kissed him.

Sighing quietly, Jimin gave up. It was useless calling Eunwoo at that time, though, as much as possible, he wanted to fix what he had done. It frustrates him so much.

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep it off. Maybe even just in his sleep it would still be peaceful, no problems, no  overthinking. Hopefully, when he wakes up in the morning, he already has the plan to solve his own problem.

||

“Jimin, wait!”

Loud voice was heard at the hallway as Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned around, waiting for Hoseok to come up. They were running late for their class again.

Greeting with a scrutinizing eyes, Jimin stared boringly at his friend and continued walking on their way to the lecture hall.

“You look sleep deprived again.” Hoseok said breathlessly and punched Jimin’s shoulder as his greeting. Based on the way how he wiggled his brows, Jimin knew that the guy was thinking something erotic. “Did you surrender your unholy hole to your boyfriend already? Tell me what happened.”

"Well, something really happened last night," answered Jimin, his eyes still fixed in front of him.

Hoseok, as always, being an exaggerated person, gasped loudly as they walked in the hallway and caught the attention of some students.

"I knew it. You are a two-faced cunt who always pretends to be an angel and a demon at the same time." Hoseok crossed his chest with his arms." What actually happened, then?”

Without even thinking twice, Jimin answered: "When you and Yoongi left the bar, Jungkook kissed me, Eunwoo took me home, he kissed me too and while he was there, I didn't kiss him back, Jungkook called and, tragically, Eunwoo answered it, so he fucking knew that Jungkook kissed me and thought I was cheating on him. We fought, then he left."

The smile on Hoseok's face slowly transformed into a frown. "What?" He sounded like a disappointed mother who always wanted her child to meet her expectations but still failed.

"I won't repeat it."

"Oh come on." He said, rolling his eyes at Jimin's behavior. "But it's okay. We all have bad days, including myself. I didn't know that fucker already has a boyfriend." Now his mood worsened. "I want to kill that jerk."

By that time they had reached the front door of the lecture hall but they stopped when Jimin held his friend's wrist.

"Wait, why didn't you tell me it was him who you were flirting with? I was really confused that night I saw you with Jungkook and Yoongi, I just thought you were just hanging out with those two."

"Well, I didn't know he has a boyfriend. He told me he was single." Hoseok said in an unbothered way as if it was nothing for him. "Thanks to you, I found about it sooner."