06 / Encounter

6:46 PM | Tue, July 6

Chim:
Ugh damn it, so I got dragged at a department
drinking party and my seniors are seriously
wasted lmao i promised to myself not to drink
alcohol even a single drop, ugh i hate its taste
Chim:
So, do you often go to bars? I think so. You literally
looked like a bad boy though

_JJK97:
Read 5:49 PM

||

"Hyung, you have no idea how much he irritated me that night. I've never met someone before who literally runs his mouth too much while having sex, for fuck's sake. I didn't even let myself cum because it really turned me off." Jungkook said as he remembered the incident last night.

Yoongi, his best friend since college just listened to his nonstop whines about the guy he dumped after pissing him off.

They were at a bar where they usually hang out together. For Jungkook, bar is the best place to find someone to hook up, but most of the time, he prefer to go to different bars whenever he has someone to meet in person from Keepr.

"What did he do after?" Yoongi asked, shaking his head as he wait for the younger's response.

"Well, he's still contacting me saying that we should do it again." Jungkook croaked. "One night stand doesn't work like that. He was so loud, it was so annoying."

"You should've stuff something on his mouth so he won't make any noise. I didn't know you like silent sex? Then maybe you should go fuck your one nighters inside a library."

Jungkook punched the older's arm and Yoongi just chuckled. From what he could see, Jungkook is really different in the eyes of everyone around him. He has this intimidating aura as if he's some character who's releasing dark orbs around his body. But with Yoongi, he acts differently, naturally and comfortably.

Afterwards, the conversation was interrupted by a continuous vibration of Jungkook's phone on the table. Yoongi noticed it and he stared back at Jungkook, telling him to check it.

"This guy is pissing me off." Jungkook muttered, frowning as he reads the messages.

"One of your one nighters?" Yoongi responded.

"No. Some random guy on Keepr who kept updating me about what he's doing. Isn't that weird?"

"A bit weird, yes. And? Is he hot? Can I see?"

Jungkook nodded and showed Yoongi the picture. He also checked the messages.

"Whoa, he looked pretty aggressive in sending messages." Yoongi laughed while reading everything. "Chim? He's cute though, why don't you hook him up?" Yoongi suggested, wriggling his eyebrows.

"You know I don't fuck cute guys, hyung."

"Just give it a shot. It's too obvious that he likes you based from his messages. Maybe he wants to flirt with you."

"He said he was just looking for a friend." Jungkook scoffed, drinking the beer. "And, he even told me that we've already met. Remember the bus guy I was telling you? He said, he's that guy."

"Really? I mean, who the fuck looks for a friend on a dating app? If I were you, I will give it a shot. This Chim looks like someone who will cutely moan your name while you're fucking him." Yoongi bit his lip while staring at Jimin's profile picture. "Or if you don't want, I will. Just give him to me."

The younger rolled his eyes, but with what Yoongi told him, that made him think. For him, there's something nettling about Jimin. It annoys him everytime he receives a message from him. There's no block button features on Keepr but he tried to report his account several times.