13 / Rules

When he left, Jungkook was still there, talking with the irregular students like him. It was amazing actually. He made friends already during his first day on their block, while him, as far as he could remember, it took him almost a week to talk to some of his classmates.

Before leaving the building, Jimin bumped into Hoseok again and the guy was dragging him to go to the billiard house near the university before going home. It was his first day on his part time job so he refused. Though, his shift starts at 6 and it's just 30 minutes past 2, he decided to go at the convenience store that early so Taehyung could orient him about the things to do.

Still a bit absent-minded while walking, he suddenly saw Jungkook at the parking lot, bidding goodbye to some of his friends. It was his final decision to just ignore the guy and go to straight to work but his phone vibrated on his hand. It was Jungkook.

He looked back at the guy's direction and he saw him leaning his back against his car, eyes fixated on the screen of his phone.

He hid at the tree near the university park and checked the message.

_jjk97:
where are you? did u leave already?
we need to talk. i'm here at the parking lot.
_jjk97:
it's okay if you don't come,
let's just meet next time.

"He completely ignored me earlier, and now he wants to talk to me?"

He didn't respond to the message and put his phone back on his pocket before running back carefully to their building, making sure that Jungkook won't see him.

Jimin peeked from the corner and saw the guy still waiting beside his car and holding his phone. He normally walked again, whistling in purpose so he'd catch Jungkook's attention.

Then bingo, Jungkook saw the small guy walking straight, thinking that he didn't read the message because he was about to pass by him.

"Hey, Jimin!" Jungkook called him.

Ah, he knew his name already. Bet he asked someone about his name.

Jimin's eyes traveled around the perimeter and pretended to check who the hell called him. "Oh? Jungkook? What a surprise. You're still here?"

"I sent you a message. You didn't check it?" Jungkook asked, composing himself when Jimin arrived.

"You sent a message? I didn't know." Jimin lied.

Jungkook softly nodded. "You're heading home? Then, we can just talk some other time."

"Well, actually, I still have few more hours before my shift. We won't take long, right?" Jimin added, checking and caressing Jungkook's expensive looking car, mentally guessing its price. "What is it?"

"The rules."

The smaller boy stopped. "Ah, yeah, the rules. Let's talk about the rules."

Jungkook's eyes wandered around. He thought that it might be uncomfortable if they talk about that in an open area. "Let's get inside my car." He suggested.

Jimin huffed, but nodded nonetheless, opening the car door before hopping inside.

"Honestly, I don't know why do we need to talk here about that stuff-"

A loud gasp escape past his mouth when Jungkook pull him closer and attack him with a kiss. He didn't expect that one. His hand was fisting on the taller guy's thigh. It was as if he was frozen and couldn't react at all.

The lewd noises from the kisses sounded like Jungkook was suffering from starvation-as if he'd die without tasting the smaller man's lips.

Jungkook opened his eyes and stared at Jimin's shocked ones. He even moved his lips aggressively and greedily, cupping Jimin's face so he'd go back to his senses.