12 / New guy

It's Wednesday already. Nothing's new. Jimin still has the most boring life in their block.

Eventhough he really wants to talk to his classmates, his inner self told him not to. Or he was just being judgmental? He thought that they're just a bunch of plastics. Two-faced bitches who are hard to deal with everyday.

He was dozing off on his seat. He felt exhausted because of what he did with Jungkook last night. God, they fucked eventhough he still has some classes to attend the next day. He never saw it coming. The whole fuck-buddy deal wasn't in his vocabulary but with a very hot guy like Jungkook, his other flirt-self didn't want to let the chance slip off.

Despite of the weariness he was feeling, he still managed to eavesdrop about what the girls beside him were talking about.

"It's too early in the morning and these dirtbags are already spreading their gossip virus." Jimin rolled his eyes as he hugged his bag on top of his table, resting his face on to it.

"I heard it from the Faculty of Engineering. There's a new student. 5th year."

"And why is everyone in our section making a fuss about it? It's not a big deal. Addition to that, why would that student suddenly transfer at the end of school year? This university still allows that?"

"Apparently, yes, because the grades and subjects from previous school were credited."

"Is it a girl or boy?"

"I don't know, but I also heard that, that student will be our blockmate for two subjects. Foreign Language and NSTP."

In just a few minutes, he got all that information from them. It's not that he was interested, but he just couldn't help but listen to their conversation.

If the transferee will be their blockmate for the two subjects, and their Foreign Language class will start later at 2pm, then they would get to see that student sooner.

"You're sleeping again?" Hoseok tapped Jimin's shoulder, sitting reversely on the chair.

Jimin didn't bother to move. "Why do you keep on asking the obvious?" He barked back with his muffled and tired voice.

"Ah, I was thinking why do you hate me so much? I was just trying to talk to you. You looked like an outcast in class." Hoseok said, still watching the back of Jimin's head resting on top of his black bag.

Sighing, Jimin lifted his head when the boy sitting next to him poked his arm. He turned his head to face him, raising his eyebrow in an scunnered and inquisive gesture.

"What do you want? If it's about the reflection paper submission, please don't pester me."

The boy smiled sheepishly at him. "Ouch, do you really think I'll ask you about that? I'm not as lazy as what you think!"

Jimin gave him a very disgusted look when the guy talked in pout. Eventhough they were classmates for a year now since Hoseok transferred in first semester last year, they never had a long-proper conversation since Jimin rarely talks in class except when they were having a recitation or presentation.

"Everybody in this room know how lazy you are, Hoesuck."

The boy frowned at the name Jimin just called him. He always call him by that whenever he's annoyed. "Hey, don't call me that." He softly kicked the shorter's leg. "It's almost lunch already, let's go. I don't want to eat alone."

"Too bad-" Jimin stared back at him. "I want to eat alone."

The dismissal bell rung a few moments later. Hoseok stood up but Jimin didn't. So stubborn. "Lunch is on me, come-"