21 / Accident

"Is there any reason why do you like a constipated squirrel?"

"Why? Have you seen a constipated squirrel already?" Jimin replied with a glare that really wasn't intimidating at all because of his puffy eyes. It was adorable. "I want silence, Jung Hoseok."

"There's a cemetery near the university." Hoseok playfully muttered, thinking that the joke would work. "You can spend time with the graves there if you want silence."

But throwing lame jokes at Jimin when he's not in the mood is like digging your own grave. Though, Jimin isn't someone physically hurt his friend or something. Hoseok knew he wouldn't do anything to him other than rolling his eyes or giving a death glare.

"Is that even a joke? Am I supposed to laugh?"

"I'm just kidding! Why are you so serious?" He defended. "Do you know? According to research, serious people have the higher possibility to die early than those people who are funny?" He chuckled.

The research isn't true, he just made it up.

"But do you know? Serious people can kill funny people?" Jimin threatened and pulled out his pen from the pocket of his hoodie, acting like he was going to stab his friend on his neck.

Jimin just sent him a glare, pushing him aside before falling in the line to buy something to drink.

The two seemed like they had a sudden personality flip.

"Why the hell are you always so miserable? You get to spend the whole school year with your incredibly good looking friend. Isn't that enough reason to be happy?" He dramatically sighed. "Are you love sick? Did you fight with your boyfriend?"

With that, Jimin immediately turned around. "What? No!" He crossed his arms with an exasperated scowl like he was ready to defend himself from a false accusation.

Hoseok lifted his hands in defeat. "Right, no need to be so defensive, you're too obvious." He snickered, surprised with the boy's violent reaction.

Jimin's shoulder slumped and he just ignored Hoseok as some customers in the line moved already.

But yeah, as everyone must be wondering again at this point, why did he react that way?

Well, Jungkook's face popped up in his mind when Hoseok asked him if he had a fight with his boyfriend or if he was love sick or something-when in fact, he had freaked out, with those frantic thoughts floating over his head.

What happened last night was bothering him. Though, it wasn't actually a fight-it was more like a heated argument.

Right after Jimin woke up in the morning, Jungkook was having a breakfast alone in the kitchen, and when he was about to approach him, Jungkook suddenly stood up and cleaned his plates already before going inside his room.

Gradually being used to physical contact ever since they had the deal, Jimin wasn't sure if Jungkook literally ignored him or if he honestly didn't see him walked in.

He must admit, the boy was treating him nicely ever since they started living together in the same roof, but Jungkook's actions after that night frustrates him.

And that pretty much summed up why the hell he was looking like a constipated squirrel in the morning.

Addition to that, Hoseok's questions had him freaking out in his boots.

In the mean time, the lady put down two venti-size iced caramel macchiato and iced matcha green tea latte on the counter. He handed her the money and waited for the change before heading back towards Hoseok.