11 / See you next fuck

guys, another goal votes, 45? >•<

||

Jimin

Suddenly, I wanted to vanish into thin air.

I know it will come this far but the fact that I didn't know why didn't tell him the truth was kinda stupid. He just found out everything in the end, though.

"So, you're still a virgin?" He asked while trying to push my hands away as I cover my exposed dick in front of him. "Why didn't you tell that you're a virgin?"

"Stop repeating it, will you? I'm going to die from embarrassment, can't you see?" I glared at him but he was just looking at me with a smug smile on his face.

This bitch.

"Ah, that's why you kept interrupting whenever I was about to do something?" He chuckled like it was some kind of joke. That's why your face is as red as tomato while looking at me."

"Excuse me? I t-turn red easily even when I was a kid." I said as an excuse but it seemed like he didn't buy it.

I watched how his chest rose and fell as he breathed heavily while staring at me. Honestly, this guy is a living proof of perfection. His toned body, sharp face features, sexy voice, and uhm, big dick. If I'll disregard about his personalities since I don't really know him well, he really is the definition of perfection.

He seemed to noticed that I was spacing out but my eyes were fixated on him. His sudden movement made me regain my senses.

"Actually, I kind of noticed that you were lying about your sex experiences the moment you entered my apartment and saw me naked." He spoke, smirking down at me. "You're too easy to read, you know."

That was unexpected, my eyes almost bulged but I had to control my emotions. Of course, I'm too easy to read because of these damn reactions.

"Whatever, just shut the fuck up." I told him and rolled my eyes.

Instead of saying something, he just cackled.

"Hearing those words coming from the one who wouldn't stop moaning earlier is really funny." He countered, lips trembling because he was refraining himself to laugh. "But, don't you think that's what it makes it even more exciting? I don't really have an issue even if you're virgin or what."

I furrowed my brows, lips curving from what he uttered. He said he doesn't have an issue with it? Fine.

"So, are we going continue what we were doing or not?" I broke out, setting aside the embarrassment that I still had inside me.

"I didn't tell you that I'm going to stop, though." He smirked, caressing both of my thighs. "I'm still going to fuck you."

Okay, that was really an exciting remarks. The organs inside my body are partying when he went down in my thigh to kiss it.

Holy mother of all fucks, yes.

For a second, he stopped again to add a small amount of lube in his dick and I literally swore when he put some on my hole. Honestly, fuck everyone. The way he was pumping his hand on his dick turns me on.

And that's it. The moment he went down on me, he was swirling his tip on me. Again. He was pinning my left arm above my head firmly.

"Shit." I cursed as I bit my lip when I felt that he was pushing it in slowly. "Hey, be gentle! I don't think I can handle it all in."

His face was buried on my neck as he kissed it to ease the pain I'm feeling.

"Don't shout at me." He groaned.