31 / 34+35

The sun pierced through the tent and you could instantly smell the fresh dew on the grass. It was indeed a quiet place, except for that time when students were screaming their lungs out while some are busy unpacking things and struggling in assembling their tents, although getting the tent itself together can be a real chore, especially if you're not used to the ins and outs of camping yet.

"Here you go." Jungkook announced and ripped open the zipper that kept the tent shut.

They had arrived at the camping site thirty minutes ago and had been sent to move into their tents' area after a brief assembly at the lounge.

Jungkook seemed to be in a nice mood that time, he was sitting there comfortably. On the other side, Jimin—who was supposed to be with Jeongyeon wasn't really happy about what was going on.

"Where's Jeongyeon? Why are you here?" Jimin asked not even bothering to look at the taller guy.

After the assembly, the students had just started to assemble their tents but Jimin was surprise to see that their tent was all done, and since that made it easy for him, he already rolled his mat and sleeping bag on the ground. And what shocked him the most was when Jungkook entered the tent.

Jimin was confused.

He thought that the guy entered the wrong tent but when he noticed that Jungkook was fully aware that they were at the same tent, he knew that it wasn't an accident. Addition to that, he didn't recognize the guy at all because of his hair.

Goodness gracious, how the hell is he slaying that blonde hair? Jimin's thoughts were too loud inside his head, and those were the words that first came out in his thought when he saw the hot and blonde haired guy.

This time, Jimin looked at Jungkook and asked: "What did you do?"

Sighing quietly, Jungkook doesn't have the choice but to answer it.

"I just told Mr. Choi that sleeping in the same tent with my exes will totally make me uncomfortable so I asked him that I want to share tent with you for 3 nights instead."

"Your exes? Nayeon and Chaeyoung?" Jimin scoffed at that. "You know, I actually don't believe you."

Jungkook snickered. "Of course that was a lie. I just used it as an excuse." He replied, flashing a smirk as he sprawled lazily on his sleeping bag.

The tent itself wasn't very big; but enough room for two sleeping bags and small space on the both sides where they could put their backpacks. It was a black tent so it was a bit dim inside and the light poles outside for every tent weren't open yet.

Jungkook slumped down in his sleeping bag next to Jimin and since there really wasn't so much space that was separating them, Jimin could only move his hand and legs so they wouldn't touch Jungkook's skin.