16 / You smell like cum

Jimin ended up getting kicked out, wandering in the streets that late evening. He was carrying a big suitcase and backpack together with the few things he owned.

The moment he stepped out of the apartment, he was frowning. He has nowhere to go. He haven't eaten dinner yet and he just have a little money left on him since he paid the fish sauces that were charged on him earlier.

He promised the landlady that he will give the rent for the month but she didn't listen. She gave Jimin a lot of cermon before actually kicking him out mercilessly.

"I'm tired of hearing those words Jimin! I'm kind enough to just let everything slide up for the past months because you told me that you'll pay immediately, but I'm just hearing the same thing from you over and over! If you didn't pay all of your balances, I'll make sure you won't be able to come back here!"

Those were the words that the landlady told her earlier.

"Fuck. I can still hear her voice inside my head! Can't she be a little gentle in handling her tenants?!" Jimin grunted, still wandering in the street, and has nowhere to go.

That was the cheapest apartment he could afford. If he find another place to live in, maybe worse things could happen than what he was experiencing now. He doesn't want to get sued.

When he stopped by in front of a 24/7 convenience store, he thought that maybe he should eat something first before facing the problem of where should he sleep for the night.

He fished out his wallet from his pocket only to see some coins and 250 won.

The thought of eating something faded when he saw his wallet. He just hurt his eyes.

"Fuck this life. Fuck this store. Fuck this suitcase. Fuck this money. Fuck this city. Fuck everything." He cursed, sitting down lazily on the side of the road with the big suitcase beside him-obviously looking like a homeless person.

Yeah, sure he can survive the night without eating anything, but he wouldn't be able to even last a day for tomorrow with that money. He still needs to go to school. He still has a lot to pay and the salary from his part time work is where he could only get the money for his living expenses.

His stomach grumbled and he just held onto it, feeling the vibrations it was making. Upon letting himself starve, he was thinking of another option and that's spending the night at Hoseok or Taehyung's place but he also thought that it was already late in the evening and he didn't even know where they live. His phone is out of charge too.

It was at that moment when he almost gave up and just accept the fact the he will just sleep on the street, but no, another option came up on his mind and that's where he get his hopes up.

||

Jungkook irritatedly stood up, punching the pillow beside him when someone pressed the doorbell for at least three times, but he was annoyed this time because someone just interrupted him while he was watching porn. Bet it was Yoongi now, ready to pester him too just like what his sister Somi, who just left the apartment, did.

"You guys are so fucking annoying I swear to God, I'm gonna fucking kill-" He stopped midway, forehead knitting in confusion on the sight that just welcomed him. "What are you doing here?"

It was Jimin, smiling widely and waving his hand in front of him. He noticed the big backpack with him and he looked like a kid who just got home from a fieldtrip.

"Hello." The boy greeted again, the smile didn't fade on his face, and even Jimin himself was surprised because it felt like the hunger also vanished from the way he smiled at the guy.