03 / Dating App and Him

The girl's facial expression suddely felt down, as well as her friends, Nayeon and Momo who were shocked with the sudden confession.

Well, they didn't expect him to be gay. Jimin is not that vocal in their class except there's a recitation, so they didn't know.

"Y-You're gay?" Nayeon asked, shoving Jeongyeon a bit and faced him. Jimin took a step back becayse Nayeon was too close to him.

"Yes. Sorry, I know your friend likes me but-if I agree with her offer, she might develop a deeper feelings for me, so I'm saying this because I don't want to disappoint you." Jimin gave Jeongyeon an apologetic look. "I'm gay. I like men. Sorry."

He bowed and apologized for the last time before walking away, leaving the three girls in shock.

After bailing out of the classroom and that super awkward confession, Jimin leaned on the wall near the room, processing everything.

"Was that a bit rude?" He asked himself just like he was having a monologue. "I don't think so. I was just being straightforward, though?"

Jimin just shrugged it off. Yes, he badly wants to be in a relationship but he can't see himself being with a girl. He's gay and he likes dicks-though, he's never been in a relationship with a man, never seen a dick in person except for his own dick, and the dicks in gay porn he's watching.

Meaning to say-he's still a virgin. Never been kissed, never been touched-but of course, except when he's touching himself. That's not counted.

"Girl, it's okay. Jimin is not the only guy in the world."

He was about to leave but he heard them talking inside, and being a nosy person as he is, he decided to listen.

"Nayeon's right. There's plenty of guy in the sea." Momo added and he almost choked while listening to them because of what Momo said.

"That's fish, Momo. Not, guy." Jeongyeon retorted.

"Whatever." Momo rolled her eyes. "But seriously, you can still find someone better than him. Like, straight guys. You know, dating apps are very trendy nowadays, you can meet someone there."

"I don't have time for that." Jeongyeon lamely replied.

"Sis, wake up. Jimin is gay. Meaning, he likes dick, not a pussy. You both want to ride a dick, do you understand?" Nayeon waved her hand in front if Jeongyeon's face.

"I second the motion. Babe, I know a dating app but I haven't try it yet, so I thought of an idea. Why don't you try it first? I'm sure sooner or later, you will find a boyfriend there. And if successfully found a boyfriend, I will use it too." Momo suggested excitedly.

"An app?" Jimin muttered, still listening to their conversation.

"What app?" Jeongyeon pretended that she's interested but the truth is she just want her friend to stop.

"It's called, Keepr." Momo sassily replied. "It's just the same like the app DateMe right? And of course you-Aw! What the hell?"

Momo slapped Nayeon's arm because she pulled her hair out of nowhere.

"Jeongyeon's not gay. That app is for gays, you dumbass bitch."

And with that, Jimin's soul came back alive. He have tried using DateMe back then because he doesn't know there's a dating app for gays. It was summer that time.

At first he doesn't really want to use Tinder because there were girls who chats him all the time, he was too close to uninstall it but then, there was a guy that he got a chance to talk to. He doesn't know his real name but he considered him as his summer fling. Just a fling though, they didn't get into a relationship back then. After almost a month of talking, they lost their communication. The guy didn't reply to his message anymore and it made him sad.