32 / Woods

"Curfew at 11pm. No one's allowed to go out of their tents to roam around the campsite. Punishment for those who won't follow the rules."

Jimin, as well as the other students were disappointed as soon as Mr. Choi informed them about that, but in some part, he understands that it's just for everyone's safety since the campsite was far from the city, almost in the woods, so after they ate dinner, he just walked around a bit and catch some air to clear his mind before going back to their tent.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had already returned to the tent, frustrated and pissed at himself from the way he reacted, leaving the four in the table, confused. He was sitting there alone, trying to brush the dirty thoughts away because in his point of view, even with simple words like that, as long as it comes from Jimin—could provoke him. But it seemed like Jimin wasn't aware.

He simply doesnt care.

Right from the start I know I wouldn't be able to enjoy this camping. Jimin muttered to himself as he spotted their tent and ready to enter.

Jungkook jerked, hearing Jimin's loud footsteps and voice, so he immediately grabbed his blanket and threw himself back on the sleeping bag to pretend that he was asleep. He winced in pain, biting his lip because he hurt his back. The tent's zipper opened and Jimin entered, eyes darting to Jungkook's direction.

"Huh, this is why he left and didn't finish his food so he could sleep early." Jimin spoke, scoffing before sprawling down to his own sleeping bag. "Tss, he's really occupying most of the space." He said, pushing Jungkook slightly so he could have enough space for himself but failed because of the guys big frame, he was having a hard time to move his body.

At the back of Jungkook's mind, he was laughing. Jimin sound frustrated since he doesn't know what he was going to do, so Jungkook, loving the way how the smaller guy softly tried to touch his arm and leg, intentionally tried not to move and pretended he was really asleep the whole time.

But Jimin frowned and gave up. "Whatever. I'll just sleep when he turned his body around on the other side."

Being used to sleeping late, the smaller guy just sat in the corner, trying to entertain himself by browsing and checking all the selfies he took earlier at the pavilion while eating.

"Who the fuck needs filter when you're as cute as me?" Jimin mumbled to himself, adoring how cute he was in the pictures, suddenly thinking that the only thing he hates about himself is how he look rich with that kind of face, when in reality, he can't even buy himself a decent meal and has to work double time to pay the bills for his daily living.

Yup, very much twisted. But at least, he still tries to live his life normally although sometimes, too much stress keeps waving at him.

Now that he couldn't sleep because of how Jungkook almost occupied the whole space, it was somehow fine for him. Seeing how the taller guy peacefully sleeping beside him was such a very rare view since it was the only time Jungkook looked fragile and soft.

The guy always has this playful but kinda intimidating, strong but cocky aura with him. Seeing him in that state wasn't the first time for him, it just brought back the memories he had when they were still living together.

"I hope you just sleep forever." Jimin whispered to Jungkook—who he thought was sleeping all this time, but actually listening to him talking to himself. Then Jimin chuckled after. "Just kidding."

||

Jungkook

I was really enjoying how cute Jimin was while talking to himself not until he started singing the same song again from earlier.