10 / An awkward night

i don't know if this is possible but, can this chapter have 35 goal votes before i update the next chapter?

||

Jimin went directly to Jungkook's apartment. He was standing in front of the building and staring at the tall building in front of him. He must be rich, he thought.

The people entering the building looked rich and elegant even with the simple clothes they were wearing so he's sure that this guy he's going to fuck with is rich. So damn lucky.

As he entered the building, he took a lot of gulps before deciding to step in to the lift. He pressed the 8th number and as the lift made its way up, he felt like his heart was going to explode any moment. Watching how the number changes which indicates the floor he was passing by made him anxious.

When the lift came to its end, he made his way towards Jungkook's door.

"I look beautiful tonight, there's nothing to worry about." He mumbled to himself, stopping in front of the door.

He put his palm in his mouth before softly blowing a breath to smell it.

The watch on his wrist showed that it was already 10:15. Right after Jungkook told him that they will meet, he panicked, so he had to rush the activities he was doing. It almost took half an hour for him to finish taking a bath, he brushed his teeth, even gargled mouth wash for how many times and chewed a gum while on his way.

He didn't know his first would be like this. Jungkook called him in an unexpected time.

At the door, there was Jimin, normally dressed in his gray oversized hoodie and black sweatpants. He pressed the doorbell for atleast 4 times before it finally opened and the sight wasn't what he had thought.

In front of him was Jungkook who was already shirtless and only had a towel wrapped around his waist. By the wetness of his hair, Jimin concluded that he just recently took a shower and the smell itself was enough for him to get aroused.

Jimin gulped

Jimin gulped. "Wow...the meal is ready."

Jungkook squinted his eyes in confusion. "What?" He asked. He didn't hear it clearly but he was sure the guy said something.

Jimin finally broke out his trance when Jungkook spoke. "Ah, nothing! I said you look prepared." He said as an excuse and shamelessly checking the guy in front of him from head to toe, and toe to his...crotch. "Can I come in?"

Jungkook nodded and pulled the door wider, letting him enter. Jimin was looking around with an awestruck expression plastered on his face.

Wow, he's living alone in a big place like this?

"You didn't tell me you're already on your way here." Jungkook said, rummaging through his refrigerator before walking towards Jimin and offering him water.