09 / The deal

Jimin

It's been two days since my last conversation with Jungkook. It's been two days since he asked me to be his fuck buddy.

It felt like all the confidence I had in myself when I was talking to him that night at the bar finally disappeared. Why do I feel like this?

But it's really funny how the table have turned and how our situation exchanged all of a sudden. He's sending me messages and telling me to consider his offer for once but surprisingly, he stopped sending me messages yesterday. Maybe he already found a sex partner.

Well, good for him.

There are many reasons going on in my mind and there's no way I could brush that words away easily. My self esteem quickly dropped whenever I remember that I don't have any sexual experience with someone when he already thought that I look like someone who have lot of experiences. What an unfortunate situation I'm in. I'm afraid I won't meet his expectations. It's surely different when we're having an actual sex.

I was thinking carefully about it. If I accept his offer, then I'll finally have an experience. There's something in this life I could finally explore. I won't be curious anymore on how does it feels like when having sex with someone.

Do people really need reasons to have sex? I don't think so. Everyone has their sexual drives to fulfill. You don't necessarily need a particular reason to fuck someone, you don't really need to like someone to do that because not all sex is about love. But I know not everyone will agree with me. We have different opinions and beliefs and I respect them for that.

Do I like this guy? I don't think it's that deep to call it 'like', maybe I was just attracted to him. Who wouldn't be? He's hot as fuck. Everyone around him would feel the same.

Some people define sex as a pleasure you need and is a way to express yourself using your body. Sigmund Freud's libido or sexual drives duh? What's the point of studying psychology if I don't even know how to apply it in real life?

So I made up my mind.

It excites me but I'm nervous at the same time.

I'll let myself get fuck by him.

||

"That's all for today, class dismissed."

My classmates screamed like animals after the dismissal. Those are the magic words for students like us, specially when it's Dr. Lee's class. When there's a recitation, if you won't be able to answer his question, you will stand uo for the whole period, and unfortunately, there's always a recitation in his class. It felt like I just entered this room only to stand up for the whole period. My legs went numb. Half of the class were standing so I don't feel humiliated at all.

"Jimin!" Kyungsoo was running towards my direction and I automaticall rolled my eyes when I saw him smiling.

"What do you need?" I asked him lamely.

He slightly punched my arm as if we're that close. "You're always mean! I'll just ask if the deadline of our activity in Statistics will be tomorrow."

I crossed my arms against my chest and tried to give my meanest look. "I'm asking you right? What do you need?"

Then he grinned. "Can you do the activity for me? There's a party I have to attend later so I don't think I'll be able to do that."

Yeah, right. I knew it. Lazy ass students who goes to parties rather than doing their activities and assignments. They're lucky they have time to enjoy their lives like. They can slack off any time. But for some busy people like me, who do nothing but study, find part time job and die thinking of how could I pay the monthly rent of my apartment, I don't have time to deal with their bullshits. They should learn how to do things on their own.