23 / Plan

Jungkook

There were free drinks everywhere, red cups scattered in every table. The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs felt like mush-but I liked the song anyway.

The party was thrown by Hoseok, one of my blockmates, the guy that always hang around with Jimin. But actually, I wasn't invited, Yoongi hyung just told me to come with him so I got this hint that Hoseok was the guy he was flirting with.

Damn it. I was so bored, sitting alone in the couch with an empty cup on my hand, watching people dance, drink and make out in the corner. I thought Jimin was coming over too after his work since he's friends with this all-smiley peach haired guy.

I frowned slightly. I don't know what was happening to me lately, but everytime I see Jimin, I always feel like I was about to explode, my heart was racing inside my chest like it wanted to run away too.

This is bad. I can't confirm what is this-but I know this is bad. As much as I wanted to leave already, I needed the alcohol in me because things started to frustrates me more.

"Tss." I hissed and rolled my eyes before standing up and filling my cup again. I think I've already drank half of a bottle of Bacardi.

I tried calling Yoongi hyung because he fucking left me here alone. There were people I briefly knew from some of my classes and I don't even have any plan talking to them.

Pretty sure he was with Hoseok making out or probably fucking anywhere in this house since that peach haired boy disappeared too.

I wandered my eyes around and suddenly the lights went out. It was dark. I felt hot and sticky and I badly wanted to get out of the house but the moment I tried to move, I haven't even made it to three steps but my view was getting a bit blurry.

That was when I knew alcohol was slowly kicking in my system but my mind was still clear and I proved it by knowing what was happening around me-some people were fake getting drunk and there were girls taking their shirts off, dancing in the middle and whirling their shirts in the air, happily grinding their bodies into some guys.

My lips twitched at the sight. Are straight people always like this? Thank goodness I ain't straight.

"Hi there, how come that such a hot guy like you is here alone?"

I looked back at what was going on around before a girl sank down on the couch next to me. She draped one arm at the back of the couch and faced me. "I'm Sam, you are?"

"Joshua." I purred, not literally paying attention to her presence.

She flashed a lazy grin thinking that I'm interested since I told her my 'name'and that just made her more confident.

"Your name suits you very well, it's hot. But I think it would sound hotter if I add 'fuck me' before it." She added, leaning in more until her torso pressed on mine. I knew it.

This girl was being too obvious. I could smell the alcohol in her mouth. "Hey, I'll go straight to the point-you're exactly who I'm looking for."

My brows furrowed, facing her but I slightly leaned back away from her.

"Looking for?" I still asked even though I knew what she was talking about.

She nodded, flashing a seductive smile then biting his lips while her eyes were travelling down to my dick. "Do you like dirty talking?"

As soon as she had spoken the words, I scoffed. She must be thinking that I'd easily give into temptation.

"Sure, I like things like that." I answered and I saw how she smiled in triumph. "I'm really good at dirty talking."