14 / Kiss me on the lips

"I'll go now. Thanks for the ride." Jimin fixed himself for the last time when they stopped at the street near the convenience store.

"Rides." Jungkook corrected him and chuckled.

As everyone was wondering, did they actually end up doing a quickie?

Yes-though Jimin, he felt uncomfortable doing it in school grounds, he tried to stop Jungkook several times but when the guy literally touched his thing there, he gave in.

Jimin turned to look at the boy, confused at first but then he realize what it meant later on. "Yeah, I rode you-and your car. I thought we're just going to make out, I didn't know you were gonna bang me there." He rolled his eyes.

"What do you want me to do? I'm hard." Jungkook rebutted. "I wanted to be inside you tho."

The smaller man didn't speak, instead, he chortled when the thought of earlier flashed in his mind.

He was grinding skilfully on Jungkook when the guy told him to turn around. Changing his position from facing him with his legs straddling his hips to just sitting on Jungkook's glorious thighs, he was facing the steering wheel.

While at it, he almost had a heart attack when a group of students stopped beside the car, talking.

He was shirtless. Yes, the car's tinted but he felt completely naked-though the students didn't even know that there was a miracle happening inside the car, he was nervous.

Jimin slapped Jungkook's hand several times when the students didn't even faze him from caressing his clothed dick. He even told the guy to stop what he was doing up until the students disappear but the only words that he Jungkook said were, "Aren't you thrilled?"

But Jimin is not going to lie. It was indeed amazing. Jungkook even admitted that seeing him grinding on his lap and taking control really turned him on.

"Ah, before I forgot..." Jimin was about to leave but he turned back at him. "Let's do something to keep this deal running for 5 months. No more, no less."

"What?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

Jimin was thinking about it since earlier. If they have a deal for 5 months, they must have at least like a contract or something.

Or...maybe a contract with the kind of deal they have is very clownish?

"Let's seal it with a kiss." Jimin suggested.

"A kiss?"

"Yeah. Instead of having a contract, let's just seal it with a kiss."

The guy snickered but his expression quickly turned into a serious one. "It's a bit childish."

When the words fully registered to Jimin, he noticed the guy's odd tone.

"It's simpler than having some fucking contract, we're not talking about business here." He scowled but Jungkook was just staring at him.

"Sealing it with kiss is boring." He deadpanned.

"Then what do you want?"

Jimin's thoughts halted with what Jungkook said next. He can't really predict the playboy's mood. He was being naughty for a while, and now, he's being dead serious. He doesn't even know if he'd believe Jungkook when he said "Let's do a blood compact." all of a sudden.

"There's no way I'd do that, what the fuck?" Jimin angrily muttered. "You're crazy."

"I have a knife I always keep here in my car, we can use that." Jungkook replied and rummage through the small box that he got from the back seat.

Jungkook's actions appalled Jimin. He can't be serious with the blood fucking compact he was saying. Right.

Without a single moment of hesitation, Jimin reached out and gripped at the boy's hair, dragging him closer. Jungkook quickly shut up as he tried to remove Jimin's hand on his hair. He was laughing.

"I'll smack your head if you keep insisting to do that." Jimin warned him, eyes flaming.

"Aw, m-my sculp hurts." The boy winced but still laughing, tripping over his words and struggling against Jimin's grip for a moment.

"Let's just seal it with a kiss, alright?" Jimin persisted but that only made Jungkook think about another idea.

"If you want to kiss me so badly you can just tell me, I'll kiss you anytime you want. You don't need to use the 'sealing the deal' as an excuse." Once again, he tried to remove Jimin's hand but the boy was gripping on it tightly. "Hey, let go of my hair. You're going to rip my scalp off. This is violence."

Annoyed, Jimin followed what he said and let go of his hair. "Whatever. This is useless. I'm leaving now."

Jungkook's back straightened. He laughed at Jimin's irritated face. He doesn't know if he would feel scared or what because the guy's expression doesn't go well with his pretty cute face.

He realized that maybe it's better. A kiss as a seal instead of a contract shit.

"Fine, let's do it." Jungkook trailed, knowing that those words would make Jimin stop. "But I want it on the lips."

Anger gone in a flash. Jimin rolled his eyes when Jungkook leaned forward, elongating his lips and closing his eyes. He smiled at that but quickly forced it off his face.

He moved closer to Jungkook, leaving an inch distance to their faces and just a small move could make their lips connected. But he wasn't moving.

"Hurry up and kiss me." The boy demanded, not even bothering to open his eyes even though he knew Jimin's face was just an inch away from his.

Few minutes passed, he didn't feel something pressing on his lips. The sound of the car's door slamming was heard. Jungkook opened his eyes, frowning. He watched Jimin's retreating figure, looking at both side of the road, looking like a child crossing the street.

He was expecting to receive a kiss on the lips but Jimin just gave him a peck on his cheek before swiftly getting out of the car.

"What a brat." He mumbled to himself, chuckling and caressing the part where Jimin kissed him.

Starting the engine, Jungkook finally takes off after seeing Jimin enter the store. It wasn't that far from where his car was parked. The boy was talking to a tall blonde guy now. Maybe his co-worker. The figure was familiar, he was wondering if he had seen him somewhere.

He didn't let the thoughts about the guy occupy him. It's not that important. He just focused on driving, thinking that he should be home at this time because he fucking needs a rest.

It was exactly 4 o'clock when he arrived. Before leaving the car, he picked up the things from the box scattered under the seat. It fell when Jimin pulled his hair earlier. He just forgot to clean.

After successfully putting the box back in its place, something caught his eyes. He bent down to pick it up thinking that he just missed to get it.

A handkerchief.

"He dropped his handkerchief." He muttered, checking the blue cloth and laughing when he noticed the cute strawberry design printed on it.

It was as if his hand has a mind of its own, moving directly to his nose and he smelled it. It has Jimin's scent. It's sweet but doesn't smell strawberry. It's more like of a scent of peaches.

It just came on his mind that Jimin always smells like that.

"What-the hell am I doing?" He opened his eyes, getting back his senses, staring at the cute handkerchief on his hand. "Fuck."

He face-palmed and sighed, head falling into the steering wheel as he tried to hide his face after realizing what he did. But he wasn't able to hide the result of it.

The fact that he was hard again and turned on. His blood rushing up to his face. And hell, did he just blush after smelling the handkerchief?

||

just a filler chapter for now, sorry.

also, why do u think tae looks familiar to jk?