18 / Jungkook goes grrr

"Finished with the Psychological Interpretation?"

"Not yet. I'll continue doing it tonight." Jimin sighed as he made his way to the lecture hall with Hoseok.

"Then, once you're done, send me the file. I'll use your interpretation as reference." Hoseok suggested.

"Use it as reference or you'll just paraphrase my work and then submit a copy?" Jimin raised an eyebrow before walking faster, leaving Hoseok behind. "My head still hurts ha, stop feeding me with your lies if you still want to live longer in this world."

"I'm just kidding, why are you always so cold to me?" Hoseok laughed, following Jimin until they entered the lecture hall and sat beside the boy. "What happened to you?" He asked and pointed at the band-aid on Jimin's forehead.

Some of their blockmates must've noticed it too. For a guy who has a very pretty face, small scratch in it would be totally noticeable-so as the band-aid on Jimin's forehead.

"Nothing." Jimin replied, watching other students fill out their seats. "Why are you asking me too many questions? Leave me alone, Hobi."

"Ouch." The peach haired boy clutched on his chest, feigning hurt. "I hate you." He pouted. "Remove the band-aid, it's ugly."

For the nth time, Jimin sucked in a deep breath, facing his friend with poker face.

"You're ugly too, but did I tell you to remove your face?" Not letting his friend to answer his query, he spoke again. "No right? So, shut up."

With that, Hoseok pinched the boy's cheeks making his face looks puffy. Of course, Jimin was just kidding when he said that he is ugly, it's just how they tease each other-because the best way to define beautiful is by looking at Hoseok.

"But it's better if you put concealer in those bruises, idiot." Hoseok countered, acting like he was about to flick Jimin's forehead but the smaller guy slapped his hand. "Aw." He cooed.

"You know, Jung Hoseok. In a world where my ethereal beauty glows, I'm telling you, this mere band-aid won't make me ugly."

Grimacing slightly because he couldn't take the cringe anymore, Hoseok's expression loosened after, then decided to leave Jimin alone.

Few moments passed, students were filling the hall. Jimin was zoning out, but mentally thanking all the saints he knew because Hoseok finally stopped pestering him. The guy was busy playing games on his phone.

Almost half of the class are already inside, some people were either turned into their phones or clustered in groups.

Foreign Language was the last subject. Two hours left and he'd finally get to go home early because he doesn't have duty at the convenience store.

"He's here."

Jimin snapped to attention, turning in the direction of the girls and boys murmuring. He was sitting at the upper seat so he had no problem in finding the source of the noises.

Why the hell Jungkook always appear as if he's always the star in a drama. Girls and boys squirming in their seats before looking at him first, then looking back at Jungkook again, who just walk past right him.

He sat two rows apart behind him at the farther left and people are giving them skeptical looks.

Why? It's because Jungkook also has band-aid on his forehead.

Jimin looked back at Jungkook's direction and then just glared at him. Jungkook didn't bother to pay him any attention, he just threw a glance at him like he didn't know the boy at all before sitting properly, completely ignoring the death glares that Jimin was sending.