24 / Secrets

Jimin

All day Sunday, I stayed in the apartment. I did my activities due tomorrow, mainly, and cleaned inside the house. Then, after dinner, I tried to read the first chapter of my Psychotherapy and counseling book just in case the prof give quiz for tomorrow. It was interesting but I'd lost my earlier enthusiasm. It bugged me that Jungkook wasn't home at that hour and it was the first time ever since I started living here.

When he came home last night, I knew he was drunk-I could smell the alcohol and he was a bit red. He didn't answer me even if I tried initiating conversation by asking him if he was okay. That wasn't even surprising but hey, I was talking to him and single nod or maybe simple 'Yeah, I'm okay' wouldn't hurt.

Every morning, Jungkook would leave his door unlock because he knew that I need to get my clothes to get myself ready for school. This morning, he was still sleeping, shirtless, blanket wrapped on his lower body and he was burried on the pile of pillow so I tried to wake him up to prepare but he just said: "Shut the fuck up and leave my room." I just rolled my eyes and left.

At school, Hoseok wasn't listening to the lecture, he just opened his book, pretending that he was reading it with his head bowed but he was just sleeping. He told me that he threw a party at his house because his parents were out of town so he took it as a chance and he even apologized for not inviting me-though, that's not even a big deal. I would've decline his invitation because I had to meet Eunwoo. And yeah, Bramm told me his real name. It's Cha Eunwoo.

Last night, I told him about the deal I have with Jungkook. I don't want to assume or something but he looked really pissed when I mentioned it. He told me that it was unfair for me to keep the deal going. Well, I already broke one of our deal's rule-the fourth one, so, I had to come up with a plan of ending everything between us. I only agreed to this deal because I owe him from saving me that night at the bar when we had department drinking party.

But after all, everything we have is just a stupid game.

All according to my plan, I can say that it's going really well. This will be my last week living together with Jungkook and I'll go back to my apartment since I'll be getting my salary. I know it sounds like I was just using him but, I still need him because I still have nowhere to go.

"Alright, what's actually up with you?" Hoseok asked, looking at me with a warily narrowed eyes.

I sighed and cleared up my throat before looking at him over my cup of coffee, that he treated of course. "Huh?"

The first four periods were already over and we were supposed to cut classes but the exact moment we stepped out of the room, the professor had arrived so we disappointingly went back to our seats.

Now, we were sitting at Starbucks; I was drinking coffee for the third time-I had the first one at home, second was the coffee from cafeteria, and this would be the third one. Sometimes, I was pretty sure that caffeine was the only thing that motivates me-which actually sounded unhealthy but whatever. Coffee now, palpitation later.

"You're brooding. Why do you look like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulder?" Hoseok said, stuffing his mouth with his third chocolate cake. "What is it? You didn't really talk since we got here."

I put the cup of coffee down on the table and rested my hand under my chin. "Tell me you won't freak out first." I told him.

The only reaction I got was a nonchalant eye roll and gesturing me to go on using his finger before saying: "Go on, I'm not stupid to freak out in public place like this."

Taking a deep breath, I tried to look calm in front of him and he still had this unimpressed look on his face while waiting for my story impatiently.