01 / Dream and Bus Weirdo

"I'm breaking up with you."

"W-what?" Jimin blinked, still couldn't process the words in his mind, but when he understood what he meant, it made him deaf all of a sudden.

"Are you deaf? I said I'm breaking up with you." He repeated. His harsh words surely did wound Jimin open but he doesn't care at all. "I don't love you anymore."

The guy turned his back and was about to leave Jimin, who's not even flinching nor moving in his position.

"But I love you." Jimin blurted, making the guy stop from walking away. "I can't live without you. Don't leave me, p-please."

Without any expression in his face, he stared blankly at the Jimin's face that was already drenched from tears. He was just staring at him like he doesn't feel a tiny sympathy towards the crying man.

"Even if you cry blood I won't take back what I said." He coldly replied. Jimin quickly held his hands like he doesn't have a plan to let him go but the guy removed his grip from his hand forcefully. "Even if you beg and kneel in front of me, we're over."

"No, baby please. I will do everything for you, just don't do this to me." Jimin still begged. Some people were looking at them and it kinda makes the guy feel embarrassed.

But no. Not Jimin. He cupped the guy's face and kissed him, not minding the tears flowing from his eyes and pushed himself to the guy even more. He's willing to stoop on that level just to be with him even though the guy simply doesn't want him.

"Jimin, stop." He was trying to push the smaller man but Jimin didn't stop and continue kissing him. The move earned judgmental whispers from those who were witnessing everything.

"I will give everything you need, do everything you want me to do but please stay with me!" Jimin shouted, following him when he tried to walk away, reaching his lips once again to kiss him.

"I said stop!"

The next thing happened, Jimin was pushed on the cold ground. He winced from the pain when the guy savagely bit his lip before pushing him with force but that was nothing compared to how much it hurt him more when he saw him wiping his lips as if he was a bacteria that contaminated it.

"You're still going to push yourself to me even if I already said that I don't love you? You're really pitiful, Jimin" His eyes were raging while looking down at Jimin. "I can't believe I loved you after all what you have done to me."

"I'm begging you...don't leave me. Please."

Jimin's cries weren't stopping but he wasn't ashamed even if there were some eyes that watching them.

The guy could only scoff from what he was seeing. He was looking down at him chuckling as if it was just a funny thing for him. But knowing Jimin, he knew he wouldn't stop from begging him to come back.

Because what in the words "I don't love you anymore" that Jimin didn't understand? Or perhaps, did he really love Jimin?

So, he needed to think of something more hurtful that would totally make the smaller man stop.

"I'll be honest here, so you better listen." He stared down at Jimin like nothing happened, like he didn't hurt him. His eyes were blank and empty, scrutizing him with disgusted look. "You sure taste so fucking great Jimin, but..."

Jimin couldn't even sob, and his next words were what made Jimin felt like he's the most horrible person even though there the good days they had spent with each other.

"Sorry, I don't take garbages like you anymore."

||

Jimin