27 / Goodbye.

Jungkook

I didn't go to class after Jimin left my apartment, simply because it would've been to no avail. I just fucking confessed to him and even got rejected right away, so it was a double kill for me and I didn't have the motivation to go to class.

Certainly I wouldn't have been able to concentrate and the thought of meeting Jimin there was making me wish that the ground would open and eat me alive.

I stayed at the apartment all day, trying to distract myself by playing video games, listening to music, and reading a bit, but my attention span was really short.

I had caught myself scrolling through my Keepr account, trying to look back at the conversations we made there right from the start. I didn't make it to the half of the conversation yet when the messages stopped loading until all of it disappeared all of a sudden.

That was the time I knew—he blocked me. Hell yeah, he really fucking blocked me because I couldn't search his name anymore.

It was pissing me off. Everything that was happening to me was fucked up, everyhing was a mess. I couldn't blame him because I was the one who did this—the whole deal and this damn feelings I have for him—I was the one who put myself in this situation. I dug my own grave.

I was just planning to play with him, he agreed and played with me too. We were just going to be sex partners—no strings attached, we made it clear to each other. But look, it was still me who lost, after all.

I cursed quietly under my breath because fuck, I already missed him. I was used to hearing his constant nags everyday but I guess I won't hear it anymore since it was finally over.

The sound of my phone ringing just brought me back to my senses, and I rolled my eyes when I saw Satan's name flashed at the screen of my phone.

"What?" I answered, completely uninterested and I heard him scoffed on the other line.

"Why do you sound so grumpy, Jungkookito?" He spoke into the phone.

"Cut the crap, headass. Just tell me what the fuck do you want." I hissed, about done with him. On the other line, he chuckled softly as if I had said something amusing.

"I'm still older than you, at least call me hyung."

I rolled my eyes again. "I repeat, what the fuck do you want?"

"I'm really hurt. I practically raised you for how many years but you don't respect me."

"I'll hang up now, bye." I told him as he started to exaggerate everything.

Afterwards, I heard him laugh when I said that, he then cleared his throat and said: "Let's drink, come on. I know you didn't go to class today. I'll bring Hoseok." 

"Hoseok?" I raised a brow. "Weren't you with another guy at the party that night?" I asked in confusion since I didn't know what's happening, but one sure thing was slowly sinking in my mind. Even though I was drunk that night, I could still remember that he told me, that the guy he was with, at the party was his boyfriend.

There was a short pause before he speak again. "Hey, are you going or not? It's a yes or no question. Stop asking nonsense." He grunted.

I heaved a sigh and just responded 'yes' since I badly needed some booze to my system. Yoongi was quick to end the call after he got my answer. He didn't answer me when I ask him what's his relationship with Hoseok because he kept dragging the guy everywhere he goes.

After the call, I threw myself back into the bed and started to overthink again. My thoughts mostly consist of what would happen if I meet Jimin at class again.