22 / Meet up

"Hey, 7th rule." Jimin tensed up for a moment. "You're breaking the 7th rule." He gulped as he hugged the hoodie he was holding in his chest in attempt to trick Jungkook.

"As far as I could remember, the 7th rule is no sex when you're busy studying-but you're not studying."

Right. He just thought he could fool the guy, but it looked like he even memorized all the rules. There's no point in lying to him.

Getting tired of seeing Jimin only backing off, Jungkook pulled and pushed Jimin against the wall, his back colliding in the cold concrete.

Seriously, why do boys like pushing someone against the wall whenever there's something steamy that will probably happen? What's with them and the walls?

Jungkook's dark eyes bored into Jimin's brown irises as he leaned forward, his arms building a cage around the boy, making it impossible for him to get away.

Trapped between him and the wall, all Jimin could do was gasp and stare at Jungkook. Hell, the position too was giving Jimin a hard time, so there were moments that he would avoid the piercing stares.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook surprisingly asked which obviously made Jimin look back at him. The way his voice was so gentle while asking that was something that softened him, wanting to give in immediately.

It was the first time that Jungkook asked for his consent. It was so unusual. Before, he would just pull him and attack his lips or something without saying anything.

But smaller man couldn't get a word out. He didn't say anything but when Jungkook saw how Jimin gulped and stared down at his lips, he took that as a yes.

"I know you want it too." Jungkook mumbled in such a sexy voice as his finger went up and tickled Jimin's neck down to his exposed chest repeatedly, coaxing goosebumps to the surface.

Another gulp from Jimin. He felt like he needed water to quench his thirst. It was like his throat was getting dry. Jungkook, of course, noticed his reaction so he lifted Jimin's chin using his fingers, smiling at how Jimin slowly shut his eyes as he moved his face even closer.

That moment, Jeon Jungkook was kissing him. It wasn't as rough as before but there was something about the kiss that excites Jimin's being.

Their slick wet lips and the soft sound it made was satisfying to hear. The hoodie was long gone in Jimin's hands. He clenched his fists like he was looking for something to hold onto, then finally put them on Jungkook's chest instead.

As much as Jungkook wanted to be inside Jimin, there was something he felt about kissing the smaller man's lips that he can't even explain. It was really good, something was coiling up inside his stomach.

The lips's weren't enough, Jimin's neck and chest were so inviting. The sexy view was turning him on even more. His eyes were fiery as he dug into the man's neck.

Jimin gasped. Jungkook was doing kitten licks on his neck and pulled the side of his t-shirt down to his shoulder so he can kiss it easily. Soft moans escaped past his mouth and his left hand went up to Jungkook's hair, tilting his head and giving more access.

Few minutes had passed and still not breaking the kiss, Jungkook walked backwards without even looking behind, just waiting for the back of his leg hit the bed. Jimin followed him, not even bothering to open his eyes as his moans got smothered by the taller man's lips.

Neither of them seemed eager to be the first one to let go, and in the end, it was the lack of oxygen that made them both leaned away just to take a breath.

Jungkoon slowly sat on the bed and caught Jimin's wrist, pulling him down with him. The smaller man straddle on his lap, both legs were on his side.