CHAPTER TWO

When school was finally over Mia and I walked towards Blake's car.

"Why did your I have to invite them Mia , I think it's quite enough that we see them all day at school", I groaned as we walk. "Oh hush Em. I was trying to be nice , besides we needed a ride ", she shrugged.

I sighed shaking my head slightly.

"We didn't need to go to the mall in the first place. We could always just go to my house and watch movies until dinner ", I said.
"Doesn't matter now. We're already here", Mia said hopping towards the car happily.

I swear this girl loves shopping.

We all piled into Blake's car , but Luke demanded to sit upfront because he knew Axel and Mia were blatantly flirting with each other.

Right there next to me !

"I'll just dash in real quick , Luke just stay here", Blake said looking at Luke coming to a stop next to a huge house with a big walk way.
"Fine ", Luke pouted.

Luke always liked Blake's house and bragged about the many parties they had at the mansion although I've never been to one , I'd really loved to sometime.

Blake recently moved out of the mansion , but checks on it since his parents are gone.
According to Luke that is.

We finally arrived at the mall and Blake walked towards the arcade wasting no time looking for a girl to attack like a preditor.

"I'll wait here while you girls go shopping or whatever ", he said over his shoulder walking towards the girl with a black mini skirt.
"We're here with them dude , lay off the girls for a few hours will you ", Luke said pulling him back towards us.

Blake glared at Luke before agreeing with him. Much to my disappointment.

"Fine , just let's get this done ", he huffed burying his hands deep in his pockets.

"You're really interested in girls that much ", I say with a laugh. "They can't resist me babe , it's the other way around ", he winked.

I quickly hid my blush and hooked Mia in unexpectedly.

Blake chuckled and shook his head.

I was currently in a clothing shop with Luke and Blake while Mia and Axel disappeared somewhere.

"Hey there cutie ", I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see a guy about my age with curly black hair and big brown eyes that looked sunken.

"Hey ", I said unsurely and looked around me for any sign of Luke or Blake.

But no sign of them.

Damnit.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in the mall by yourself ", he said and moved closer standing so close to me as I was taking a few steps back.
"Um I ", I stuttered nervously.

I just had to pick the very back of the store.

"You're what ", he said and reached to grab my arm pulling me closer to him.

"Hey Emma , I'm starv-"

Blake immediately stopped talking when he saw me and wrapped his muscular arm around my waist pulling me to his chest and glaring at the guy.

The guy just gripped my arm tightly causing me to wince.

"I suggest you let go of her buddy , right now ", Blake said and tightened his hold on me.

I was afraid out my mind to fangirl over Blake  right now.

"Well , if it isn't Blake Stein , I've heard some rumours about you", the guy chuckled dryly letting go of my arm.